Finbond Mutual Bank Employee Reviews

Bad company
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Meyerton, Gauteng1 December 2019
Finbound is exciting before you work there but after you get the job and learn how they treat emplooyes you will have regrets. Atleast I got experience
4,0
The most enjoyable part of job
Consultant (Former Employee) –  East london20 November 2019
There was a lot of pressure and you sometimes forget about even your job discription because you sometimes work like an agent when it is necessary to do so,and we were also compiting with so many branches.
5,0
Good
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Wolmaransstad, North West15 November 2019
Good working enviroment and good basic salary for any hard working person with skills and customer relations with good enlush and afrikaans speaking skills
Sales, marketing
Branch Consultant (Former Employee) –  Umzinto, KwaZulu-Natal16 October 2019
It was fun working here but the wages are not enough compare to the level of work you had to encounter. But so was good in a way. Co workers were good to me
2,0
Collections Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng23 September 2019
I have been working for almost 6 years with most of your required skills and practices. Even though I was working for financial institutions and doing collections, it went hand in hand with typing, Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint. With regards to making/receiving calls and handling customer queries I excel in that field as the nature of where I’ve worked was handling clients telephonically. Having worked in a target driven environment has taught me to be a fast and smart worker. I therefore believe that I have acquired all skills needed for me to be efficient and able work as an office administrator.
1,0
tense environment with poor management
Branch Consultant (Former Employee) –  Western Cape23 September 2019
no job specification
too much work
less compensation
every employee left the company because of poor working environment and salary
favourism
nepotism
racism
Good Working Environment
Branch Consultant & Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape18 September 2019
Everyday is a new challenging day and you learn a lot from each day as it goes by. In the sense with dealing with money the most important thing is being extra careful and always make sure you avoid any silly mistakes at all cost.
5,0
Productive and fun workplace.Very neat and a person feels welcomed by a smile.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Kuruman, Northern Cape10 September 2019
I learned how to convince people and draw them into getting helped in times of crisis. Also learned how too communicate with clients,how to approach a client in need and to always smile.
5,0
Excellent company to work for if you entering the financial market
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Phalaborwa, Limpopo23 August 2019
Work and private life balances nicely. Staff is treated nicely and are given incentives for excellence performances. End of year functions are also given and you can bring your family.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal4 July 2019
Good organisation for a person that needs to grow in financial industry,company also believe in the employee by that they also give free learnership to help and improve your knowledge
Pros
Educational empowerment
Cons
More work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal11 March 2019
As I was a Branch Consultant what was needed to me, was to have new ideas on how to make the company grow, interms of marketing inorder to make sales.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours in specific days
Fun
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Phillips town, northern cape1 March 2019
It was fun, helping people with money and advice.interect with clients,good communication and work liability.greating and teamwork was always the best.
Pros
My lunch
Cons
Minimum
Productive, optimistic, enthusiastic
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Kimberley23 February 2019
Worked for Finbond Mutual Bank for over 4 years...I'm currently looking for new challengeto broaden my skills. I stated in my cv that I thrive well in a challenging environment ensuring quality that meet business objectives. Within Finbond Mutual Bank we had our good months and bad months mainly worked with targets relating to loans, normal banking like opening savings accounts, filling, data capturing, telemarketing, marketing in the street as a face to face marketing, selling Finbond products helping out with few managerial duties.
Pros
Free lunch, incentives, bonus
Cons
We worked at times long hours at times 12 hours from 8 morning to 8 at night
Productive and fun workplace
Branch Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orkney, North West20 February 2019
Its fun and has flexible hours but salary package is low this job is suited for students,if you just finished school then this job is for you.the culture is good as they teach you how to work under pressure.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Under paid
Productive and Fun work place
Consultant and Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Stellenbosch, ZA16 February 2019
The work includeds alot of stress
I enjoy my work alot and my clients.
Although finbond does not have benefits for ther staff and does not stick to there promises.
I love my work alot but needs a new challenge.I have worked my way up to the top and the growth in the company are bit slow.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
no salary adjustment for the load of work we have.
2,0
Productivity was poor
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg Brakpan15 February 2019
What I don't like about this company is , they don't care about our safety. Such as work place is not alarmed or no security. If they introduce new product they don't do enough research.
Pros
Free lunches if you reach the target
Cons
Sometimes and they not paying overtime.
productive
Branch Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape13 December 2018
Finbond mutual bank is a stepping stone for many young individuals that wants to step into the industry of finance. I love my job but however there is not acknowledgment for what one does. All focus must always be on the negativity. The best part of my job is interacting with clients on a daily basis and providing warm & friendly , quick & efficient services to them and building a relationship with them. Making an customer feel important is key, cause that way your client will remain loyal to you & the company.
Pros
gaining experience
Cons
no benefits and no growth
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng5 July 2018
A typical day at Finbond begins with a brief meeting with the branch manager. main objective is to help customers apply for loans and they are mostly on their break from work, must be efficient. The system and stuff are mostly professional. its a good place to work at
Pros
Stuff training
Cons
Low salary
4,0
Marketing
Branch Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vereeniging, Gauteng22 May 2018
To explore and be motivated by the company in many other ways, and gain the experience, be able to work under pressure and work hard in order to benefit
Pros
Free lunches
Good environment
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Thaba Nchu, Free State15 May 2018
A growing company
Lots of opportunities
Good environment
Good communication skills
Like working with clients
Outstanding performance regarding bad debts and collection
Pros
Saturday off
Cons
No over time payment