FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews

4,0
Flexible environment and productive
A typical day would be starting off with my daily meetings. After my meetings I would check what work is available for me, otherwise if any, I would continue with some work I did not finish the previous day.

My whole testing experience started at FIS. I started off as an intern. I have learned so much even about a working environment, social skills. Managers are approacheable and very hands. The office is easy going and flexible. People are friendly. I enjoyed my work.
Pros
Free drinks and fruit
1,0
The worst place to be working at as a young african woman
You are given oppirtunities last and are blamed for being demotivated and frustrated. Everyone is intentionally oblivious to the unique challenges african woman have due to sexism and racism. They are damned what ever direction they chose to cope with the situation. Can ve depressing especially if you're from a financially challenged background.
4,0
good company
Good company, with nice benefits.
challenges you to grow professionally, continuous learning.

great team to work with. always good to keep challenging yourself and keep learning especially at a younger age.
3,0
Good company
I've only been working for FIS for about a year. The company I used to work for merged with FIS.

Overall the company is a good company to work for.
Pros
Work / life balance
Cons
Job security