Flight Centre Employee Review

View all Flight Centre reviews

Team Work and a Fun Working Environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng16 November 2017
Providing group quotes to internal and external businesses for flights, accommodation, transport etc. Organizing meetings, incentive, conferences and event travel for companies.

I learnt that when dealing with group requests you need to be meticulous, pay attention to detail and be on top of the changes.

The hardest part of the job is when changes are not communicated effectively by the client.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the trip was completed with no hitches.
Pros
Team Building
Cons

Other Flight Centre Employee Reviews

Great recruitment
Finance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Blackheath, Gauteng11 November 2019
It was a great experience and the recruiter I worked with was really determined to help me. I felt like the growth potential was endless at this company.
Official response from Flight Centre
20 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working at Flight Centre.

With 40 brands across 90 countries, the growth potential is indeed endless at Flight Centre Travel Group, and it allows our people to progress as their wants and needs change through life.

We wish you the best with your future endeavours and hope our paths can cross some time again!

Fun and challenging working experience
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Blackheath, Gauteng4 November 2019
I really enjoyed working for this company.
My work pace and excel skills improved greatly. I have no regrets to have worked for this company. I will always treasure the the time spent.
Official response from Flight Centre
11 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working with us. We're happy to know the company contributed to your skills development and wish they help you on future challenges.

Best of luck and we hope our paths may cross some time again.