Flight Centre

Flight Centre Employee Review

View all Flight Centre reviews

It was fun and a lot to learn.
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Blackheath, Gauteng4 November 2019
Fast paced environment. Sometimes difficult to find work life balance.
Fun and exciting environment. It is great place to work in. there are a lot of opportunities for growth and international exposure is made possible.
Official response from Flight Centre
11 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience working at Flight Centre Travel Group. We wish you all the best with your future endeavours and hope that our paths may cross again some time!

Other Flight Centre Employee Reviews

Good culture
Ambitious, Goal driven and love creating valuable relationships (Current Employee) –  Blackheath, Gauteng11 February 2020
Easy to adapt and fit in a people-focused and family-oriented environment. A driven environment that is customer-centric. Through the promotion of responsible travel and our employee-nominated charities, we strive to build a better future for our nation.
Pros
Good employee retention
Cons
Company structure continuously changing
Great recruitment
Finance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Blackheath, Gauteng11 November 2019
It was a great experience and the recruiter I worked with was really determined to help me. I felt like the growth potential was endless at this company.
Official response from Flight Centre
20 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working at Flight Centre.

With 40 brands across 90 countries, the growth potential is indeed endless at Flight Centre Travel Group, and it allows our people to progress as their wants and needs change through life.

We wish you the best with your future endeavours and hope our paths can cross some time again!