Flight Centre Employee Review

View all Flight Centre reviews

Cruise specialist
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal11 October 2017
This was a new area for me, but I loved creating the perfect holiday for people. For instance a first time cruiser is unaware of seasickness or what to expect and helping them find the ideal balance to fit their budget was an amazing experience.

Other Flight Centre Employee Reviews

Great recruitment
Finance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Blackheath, Gauteng11 November 2019
It was a great experience and the recruiter I worked with was really determined to help me. I felt like the growth potential was endless at this company.
Official response from Flight Centre
20 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working at Flight Centre.

With 40 brands across 90 countries, the growth potential is indeed endless at Flight Centre Travel Group, and it allows our people to progress as their wants and needs change through life.

We wish you the best with your future endeavours and hope our paths can cross some time again!

Fun and challenging working experience
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Blackheath, Gauteng4 November 2019
I really enjoyed working for this company.
My work pace and excel skills improved greatly. I have no regrets to have worked for this company. I will always treasure the the time spent.
Official response from Flight Centre
11 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working with us. We're happy to know the company contributed to your skills development and wish they help you on future challenges.

Best of luck and we hope our paths may cross some time again.