FNZ Employee Reviews

1,0
To heck with FNZ never going back
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington19 August 2019
I would never go back to FNZ. I would rather die. I would die. Its like getting beaten up daily but non physically. Just bullying and harassment the whole time. There was even a manager who was on for a six month contract last year who kept groping people all the time and the company did nothing
1,0
Workplaces just don't get any worse than this
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  wellington new zealand16 August 2019
FNZ is a shocker. Long hours with no overtime pay. No consideration for staff welfare. Just toxicity, bullying and non stop lying. No sane person would stay here.
1,0
Worst place to work never ever go here
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  wellington new zealand12 August 2019
I would rather be literally crucified than go back to FNZ. I wish I had never worked here. Its wrecked my life. A year in FNZ and im still in counseling seven months later and on anti depressants. FNZ did all of this to me. All of it. Such toxicity, abuse, constant fear, constant berating. Just more pressure more work and such long hours that you dont get paid for. I wont go back. Not ever anytime no matter how much im offered. I would die first
1,0
Staff are treated like sub-humans
officer (Former Employee) –  wellington, new zealand9 August 2019
Staff are treated like slaves (and not in the fun kinky leather clad way) . It doesn't get worse than working at FNZ. Massive demands on staff, abuse, lies, bullying. Genuinely awful place to work and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
1,0
If you want your life ruined, this is the place for you!
officer (Former Employee) –  wellington, new zealand6 August 2019
The company sells well over the capacity of staff to keep up. You will work 70 or more hours a week despite being paid for 40. Your manager will treat you like rubbish and undermine everything you say and do to make themselves look good. Stay away.
1,0
This is the Worse place to work
Cash Settlement Officer (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh4 August 2019
Whether your a graduate looking for your first job, or an experienced operative I would NOT Recommend this place. The way the staff are treated by management, from top down is disgusting and shows a lack of understanding of the people they are supposed to manage.
You will be exposed to a toxic atmosphere based on over selling of capacity, long hours and managers who will constantly talk down to you and undermine you.
Pros
Beers
Cons
The whole place
1,0
Despicable place run by despicable people
officer (Current Employee) –  wellington, new zealand2 August 2019
A true sweatshop. Dishonest and corrupt management. Constantly lying to staff and customers and regulators.
Poor quality product and no interest in maintaining it well for customers. Ancient IT systems despite being an IT company. Few staff stay longer than half a year or so due to the atrocious conditions and huge unpaid over time demands. Expect to work 150-200% of contracted hours for no additional pay, time in liu or benefits.
Do not work here
Change Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh25 July 2019
No work life balance
Management intimidating
Blame culture
No progression
Expected to work out with your hours - often until extremely late at night
Very male driven environment
5,0
The best company I've worked at.
Operations (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh12 July 2019
I've worked at all the big financial firms and FNZ is the one with the least bureaucracy where you can make the most impact.

Career & pay progression is encouraged and easy to achieve if you're willing to work for it.

Great opportunities to travel - I've been to 5 countries in 2 years.
Pros
Travel, Salary, Progression
Cons
Hard Work, Longer Days
1,0
Horrible place so glad to leave
slave (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington2 July 2019
FNZ is absolutely vile. Staff are treated like slaves. We are worked and worked and worked and worked many of us routinely work almost twice the hours in our contract and we dont get an extra cent or anything else for it. We just get told that we still aren't working long enough hours. This company doesn't care about its workers or our health or lives at all.
Pros
No pros at all horrible place
Cons
As per my review
2,0
Okay
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke25 January 2019
I worked here as a summer temp to help manage their workload.
I spent the first 6 weeks without full access to the systems that i needed to actually do my job. Then spent a majority of time not being trained on necessary processes because they couldn't span the manpower to train me.
the atmosphere was generally stressful as people had many deadlines to hit but the money was decent and the people working there definitely were willing to help when they could.
Management were good but extremely overworked and generally didn't have time to interact with their staff aside from one supposed weekly meeting that sometimes didn't take place depending on workload and meetings.
Avoid at all costs
Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 May 2018
Never be tempted to work for this company. An endemic culture of lying has even meant that there a number of fake reviews out there to try and hide the truth.
Clients and staff are frequently misled and actively deceived to hide the reality that the company simply cannot deliver on it's promises.
An absolutely terrible organisation and the CEO is the cause of most of the issues.
Pros
Good salaries
Cons
Everything else!
3,0
Hard work and long hours
Cash Recs (Current Employee) –  edinburgh2 October 2017
You can learn alot and progress quickly in the company but be prepared to work hard and very long hours. You dont get alot of benefits within this company.
Pros
laid back
Cons
long hour
Productive work place
Software Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brno30 July 2016
It is really nice place to work with a lot of international communities from different countries.
I learned a lot of things besides work experience such as working with different people from different countries.
Pros
Overtime working hours
Cons
short breaks
3,0
Fast pace and ever changing environment
Confirmations Officer (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh4 July 2014
FNZ is a currently growing company and promotes a work hard-play hard mentally. Typically day to day you will be presented with a demanding workload and tight deadlines to meet, hence organization and prioritization of tasks is key to success in any role. You will also be assigned multiple issues daily and required to demonstrate problem solving skills to find solutions.
4,0
Challenging work place and market leaders
Programme Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG6 February 2014
Worked fro several large investment banks and asset managers:

Built teams and relationships from the ground up to delivery programs which were business led to achieve greater efficiencies across the business. Or work on new strategies to transform or changes company direction (new trading floor, new product, Merger etc)

Direct communication with management board / stakeholders
4,0
empresa muito boa para trabalhar
fresador ferramenteiro (Former Employee) –  Bento Gonçalves, RS10 October 2013
Bom anbiente de trabalho
Muito sobre maquinas de enbalar
Tem um bom ambiente de trabalho e muito serio
Falta de estrututra
O funcinamento geral da empresa
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Cons
Não ter uma boa extrutura