Food lovers Market Employee Review

View all Food lovers Market reviews

Productive and Fast growing retail store.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Nelspruit, Mpumalanga10 November 2018
Great staff team. Fast growing company. Short Staffed in most areas. Short of systems to make the work load for managers more manageable. Short staffed on managers and supervisors. Unions is causing allot of unnecessary problems in the work space. Sometimes there is just to much work to do for one person. Deadlines reachable with the correct support.
Pros
Financial Stability with managers salary, fellow management support.
Cons
No management lunches. No management weekends off. Long working hours each day for Management.

Other Food lovers Market Employee Reviews

Really good
Butchery Assistant (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape10 December 2019
I was not used to working with meat products but i eventually got the hang of things and starting getting used to it and thereafter i just didnt want to leave. I loved this job but couldnt keep the job as i was temporary
To join food lovers Market was my worst decision that I have ever made
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Alberton, Gauteng1 December 2019
Never join food lovers Market as an employee. It is the worst retail company to work for in South Africa. It has got a very high level of racism and unfair labour practices.