Fossil Employee Reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the search See all 1 023 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 July 2019
It is fun you get to see celebrities you get to help tourists and so forth. You basically build yourself. You learn more about different people and the different things they like.
Pros
Great staff and gifts
Cons
Bossy managers
fun and proactive enviroment
supervisor (Current Employee) –  gauteng20 September 2017
a typical day at work besides your daily duties is what you make of it. customer service is a big deal in fossil and we treat our customers as guests I've learnt to be patient and help clients till the fullest of their satisfaction.

management is strict and very reliable and understanding and always ready to assist the best way they can

we have a welcome home culture guests and stuff must feel at home in our stores

hardest part of the job is working with repairs as customers tend to get really frustrated when their watches don't come back on time

I enjoyed the support you get from your team and management they are very supportive
Pros
commission
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (Former Employee) –  Greenpoint, Cape Town3 July 2017
Reconciling payments received from customers. Sending out statements and invoices.

Liaising with all our agents and preparing orders for customers. Assisting with any queries from customers or internally.Ensuring discounts are taken.
Pros
Lovely work enviorment
Cons
Parking
Great company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 June 2017
Fossil is rich with history and stories on how the company came about. Still a growing company and lots of opportunity to become a success. The brands they have are of international standard and the after services is wonderful
Pros
Discounts
My time at Fossil
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape9 May 2017
I was only employed on a temporary basis and therefore am not equipped to provide a detailed review on the company. I enjoyed my short stint at Fossil
productive work place
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng15 February 2017
I have gained good working knowledge and experience.
I have made good friends. and it was a good working vibe with good team players.
Pros
fun work place
Fun,resourceful, inviting
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodmead, Gauteng28 March 2016
Fossil Accessories SA is a unique company whose standards are to be passionate, loving the brand our people and the products. Being relentless be the best and don't stop until you reach your goals. have fun be successful with a smile.
Cons
10 hours a day
receptionist
Assistant store manager (Former Employee) –  JHB, Gauteng28 January 2016
get to work and see if the are visitors who need to see people who work in the office.when it bis 8 make sure the phone is switch on and the work station is clean.how to manage a busy switchboard.I worked very well with my co-workers.when its month end and the clients are calling non-stop some are coming in to see someone. everything about my job was enjoyable.
Pros
Cons
no long hours
Very quiet
Floor Supervisor / Foremen (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC4 September 2014
A day at work is quiet.I have learnt to become more pro-active.The CFO was very business orientated.I worked with alot of staff.The co-workers were all easy going.The hardest part of the job was doing everything on my own.The most enjoyable part was the success.
Pros
Free transport
1,0
productive
Sales (Former Employee) –  Randburg, GP4 March 2014
It was a very competitive environment, getting along with co workers was easy, the hardest part of the job was probably the difficult customers and most enjoyable was leaving our customers happy.
Pros
none.