Giraffe World Kitchen

Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Review

View all Giraffe World Kitchen reviews

Fun, solid workplace
Commis Chef (Current Employee) –  Cheshire Oaks7 May 2015
Nice work days, continuous work load and it is evenly distributed between coworkers. Management is good and they take care of the running of the restaurant and the staff that work there.
Pros
Free lunch and friendly
Cons
Hard work stressful job

Other Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Reviews

. Girraffe
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Perth29 February 2020
I enjoyed working at Giraffe as the work is easy going and the people thre are very friendly, easy to get on with and are able help you when needed a hand
Stay away!
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham Grand Central17 February 2020
Stay away from this company. I've never in my life experienced such a horrible company to work for, never got any training and then when you would mess up the management would bully you. They don't care. The management are bullies, one particular guy Supervisor was the biggest bully I've ever met in my life. I had money stolen from the staff room, they never did anything AT ALL and laughed it off. Shouting at you, swearing, and the management did nothing. The day I left this company was the best day, away from these bullies and didn't feel no stress from constantly being targeted .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giraffe World Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.

3,6