Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Review

View all Giraffe World Kitchen reviews

Fun, productive and love the challenges
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Bromley, UK19 February 2017
First thing in the morning, i meet very lovely customers who have come for the breakfast menu. its not too busy in the morning, however it does start to pick up by midday. Things run very smoothly during the day, even when challenges come my way, there is always a way to fix it. The management are very helpful, they give full support on day to day tasks, making sure i am happy through out my shifts.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with miscellaneous mistakes, where there is no direct fault and it could have not been avoided for example, kitchen oven breaking down or not enough seating for new customers. it can make the service provided look poor overall, however i always make sure the customers are aware of the situation, give my apologies and do my best to help minimize the problem.
Pros
Meet great people and free lunches

Other Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Reviews

hard job but good paid
Junior Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes25 November 2019
very hard job but very good money, head office not really ok, they only looking how to save some money, nobody care about you, cutting hours, working all days
good place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes19 November 2019
Good team work , on the floor , kitchen and management as well.
But , too manny people from the same nationality makes you feel like holidays!, that's mean that ere times that i could heard only polish! sorry guys! :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giraffe World Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.

3,7