Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Review

View all Giraffe World Kitchen reviews

Not what used to be
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes31 January 2019
When I started it was all about the guest, the food being fresh & making sure the staff where trained to be the best. Now it is about the profit, so the food is not fresh, the guest gets less for there money & there is no time to train new starters. I was expected to deliver better numbers then the previous year with half the amount of staff so i ended up working over 55 hours each week when I was contracted for 48. When I did have a day off I would still be contacted by my area manager. No consideration for when I had child care issues.
Pros
People, staff food, pay
Cons
Hours, upper management

Other Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Reviews

Good
Waiter (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 June 2019
I m willing person ,polite and charismatic on time at work and I like work as team and by myself.For me the best quality at work always be yourself and always try to do the best for you and for guess
Nice place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire20 May 2019
Giraffe experience was amazing, i learn plenty and have a overall grate experience with it. Unfortunately company is closing restaurant and due to situation Iam looking for new beginning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giraffe World Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.

3,7