Giraffe World Kitchen

Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Review

View all Giraffe World Kitchen reviews

Supportive and Fun Work Environment
Front of House/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham5 February 2019
The team and management were so supportive with me as I was still a Full-Time student and really made working there a fun and productive work environment. Of course, some shifts can get busy and there would not be enough people on, however we all would help each other get through the shift. Loved working here and there was great work incentives to win which made shifts more fun and competitive.
Pros
Staff Meals, Paid incentives, pay benefits during busy periods
Cons
hours are not stable for full-time positions

Other Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Reviews

Stay away!
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham Grand Central17 February 2020
Stay away from this company. I've never in my life experienced such a horrible company to work for, never got any training and then when you would mess up the management would bully you. They don't care. The management are bullies, one particular guy Supervisor was the biggest bully I've ever met in my life. I had money stolen from the staff room, they never did anything AT ALL and laughed it off. Shouting at you, swearing, and the management did nothing. The day I left this company was the best day, away from these bullies and didn't feel no stress from constantly being targeted .
Good company to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside16 February 2020
Had great experience working with Giraffe. Good wages, experienced management, which is always there to help. Just sad that they closed some restaurants.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giraffe World Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.

3,6