Giraffe World Kitchen

Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Review

View all Giraffe World Kitchen reviews

kitchen
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen16 April 2019
I worked sometimes over 50 hours a week. I was responsible for the dishes I was issuing, for the cleanliness of the kitchen and the safety of the staff, I was reporting, I was counting the stock and I was making orders for the kitchen and the restaurant. As Head Chef, I did not have full training. The company's budget was limited. I trained a new staff. We worked in a very small group. He gets along well with the employees.
Pros
break one hours or two
Cons
full time

Other Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Reviews

Stay away!
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham Grand Central17 February 2020
Stay away from this company. I've never in my life experienced such a horrible company to work for, never got any training and then when you would mess up the management would bully you. They don't care. The management are bullies, one particular guy Supervisor was the biggest bully I've ever met in my life. I had money stolen from the staff room, they never did anything AT ALL and laughed it off. Shouting at you, swearing, and the management did nothing. The day I left this company was the best day, away from these bullies and didn't feel no stress from constantly being targeted .
Good company to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside16 February 2020
Had great experience working with Giraffe. Good wages, experienced management, which is always there to help. Just sad that they closed some restaurants.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giraffe World Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.

3,6