Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Review

View all Giraffe World Kitchen reviews

a long-necked animal
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke30 January 2019
The giraffe (Giraffa) is a genus of African even-toed ungulate mammals, the tallest living terrestrial animals and the largest ruminants. The genus currently consists of one species, Giraffa camelopardalis, the type species. Seven other species are extinct, prehistoric species known from fossils. Taxonomic classifications of one to eight extant giraffe species have been described, based upon research into the mitochondrial and nuclear DNA, as well as morphological measurements of Giraffa, but the IUCN currently recognises only one species with nine subspecies.

Other Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Reviews

Good
Waiter (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 June 2019
I m willing person ,polite and charismatic on time at work and I like work as team and by myself.For me the best quality at work always be yourself and always try to do the best for you and for guess
Nice place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire20 May 2019
Giraffe experience was amazing, i learn plenty and have a overall grate experience with it. Unfortunately company is closing restaurant and due to situation Iam looking for new beginning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giraffe World Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.

3,7