Giraffe World Kitchen

Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Review

View all Giraffe World Kitchen reviews

Just avoid
Head Chef/Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands31 August 2019
Not for chefs , if u are a chef then just avoid this Company,
Once a very good company to work for but not anymore,
They are treating chefs as slave, as a head chef you have to work morning till close with just one chef working with you and u might not get chance to have a glass of water,
money is good but be careful again they are not trustworthy, u might not get paid your holiday money.

Other Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Reviews

Stay away!
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham Grand Central17 February 2020
Stay away from this company. I've never in my life experienced such a horrible company to work for, never got any training and then when you would mess up the management would bully you. They don't care. The management are bullies, one particular guy Supervisor was the biggest bully I've ever met in my life. I had money stolen from the staff room, they never did anything AT ALL and laughed it off. Shouting at you, swearing, and the management did nothing. The day I left this company was the best day, away from these bullies and didn't feel no stress from constantly being targeted .
Good company to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside16 February 2020
Had great experience working with Giraffe. Good wages, experienced management, which is always there to help. Just sad that they closed some restaurants.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giraffe World Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.

3,6