Global Staffing

Global Staffing Employee Reviews

It was ok
Greet the people. Give them they food and make sure to have a great attitude. Come on time and make sure to bring your ID to work at all time. Be on time to get added.
2,0
Find better
Hard place to work for which is just about every temp company but here they wanna keep u as a temporary worker if you work for a company for a while and that company wants to hire you they will sent you some where else they want give you a raise to stay with them and still as for loyalty find better if you can
5,0
Overall my experience was ok.
I had to make a few changes to my resume. When it was uploaded somewho it added underscores and exclamation marks? I fixed several of these issues. My overall experience was ok. Sometimes it takes pateince when you are looking at and working from your phone.
Ambiente laboral inestable
No se toma en cuenta las opiniones del personal, y se toman decisiones basadas en cuestiones personales, poca profesionalidad
Pros
Salario competente
Cons
inestabilidad laboral, falta de comunicación y poco desarrollo
3,0
Management shows favoritism based on friends or ethnicity.
This company does not have any type of performance metrics to list performance on the job. They do not share any performance criteria with employee, They seem to select positions of choice work assignments based on each Supervisors favorites.
Global staffing
Better work ethics, more money and events to work !!! Dress code is very professional only thing I can control is working as hard as I possibly can to do a good job and make people right on the opportunities that they've given me.
5,0
Día con día se hace la mejora de la excelencia y calidad al servicio al cliente
de 5 estrellas un 4
Es una empresa exigente con evaluaciones para el personal muy estrictas y complicadas, que se evalúa mes tras mes para la mejora del personal y la calidad al servicio.
Fun
Great place to work and if your wanting the chance to advanced then this is def the place for you! Great people around you at all times., never a dull moment alwatys laughig
5,0
very quick and fast paced learning experience
On a big game at lsu is very easy but, it also can be hard hey its how you make it. I learned how to work a register quickly in one day, learned how to fix and serve food. The hardest part of the job is halftime customers everywhere. The most enjoyable part of the job is at the end of the day cleaning up and counting down getting ready to go home.
Mangement Disorganization
I find the management at this service could use better communication amonst themselves and to others. Knowing there are a lot of employees, I have made allowances but it seems time is wasted while waiting around for instructions and event placements.
Pros
Casual work, at your schedule's convenience
Cons
Management disorganization
Slow pace job
The work was simple. Files were given and all you had to do was entry the data into the company's program. But the only problem was that a lot of the actual handwritten by the clients were really hard to read which can cause problem to the people who approves the work.
Pros
Easy work ethic
Cons
Too slow of work pace
A day on the job
Very easy going, set goals, low manual labor. All races and ages above 18 are accepted. No set job, when you arrive you are told what to do. Very fast pace.
4,0
very peaceful fast paced business
As a Banquet food server I only handled food far as:

Keep pans filled with food at all times

Assist the people of convention if necessarily need help

Smile

Being Manner-able at all times
Pros
free lunch, discount
Cons
not too many benfits
Inbound calls
Answered calls helping customers learn about the different heath insurance plans & life insurance. That will assist them and their family members .With choosing the plan that they can afford. Coworkers are friendly well manner people. Its a clean & safe environment.
Pros
Refridgertor for the employees
Cons
2 15 mins break
1,0
Health Care Recruiter
This was a start up Company that went out of business.
The Manager was a RN, very knowable.

I recruited Health Care Professionals, offered sign on bonuses, for relocation.

If this position had a base salary, it would have been a great temporary position.

The work atmosphere was great!
Pros
The work atmosphere was great!
Cons
Location was kind of far to drive and parking was bad.
3,0
A regular fast paced job.
Everything was at least okay with Global Staffing. The only problem was the pay for the work being done. We would be payed $8 for 8 hours of continuous fast paced work.
Fun place to work
Working in the kitchen as a prep cook was an awesome experience working hands on with real chefs. Learning new foods,recipes and different wines. Being a server is also a great experience interacting with different people and working well with others. Catering to others needs make me feel like I did something right.
fun work place
Learned how the batteries was packaged. Management was good. we all enjoyed working together and had fun. Hardest part was standing on concrete all day while wearing steel toe shoes.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
health care wasn't worth the money we had to pay for it
1,0
Very stressful environment
Management is a joke and is full of liars and two faced people. I work every week for a paycheck. No paid holidays or benefits. No room for advancement in this company.
Cons
Short breaks. No benefits. No paid holidays or time off
Great Temporary Agency
Flexible schedule, pleasant and organized work enviornment. Able to provide various job assignments, always has work available. Competitive pay and fun people to work with.
Pros
Set my own schedule
Cons
No benefits
Stable company
Assignment at Dickies Distribution Center was good. Several opportunties to learn different positions. The supervisors were very imformative. Great temp job in a oraganized warehouse.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
3,5