Guidehouse Employee Reviews

5,0
Ok
External Communications & PR Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL16 January 2020
Good place to work, learn and develop your career. Have had great opportunties. Appreciate the experiences I've received in my at the company. Looking forward to the future.
4,0
pride themselves on fairness and advancement
Contract Analyst (OPST3) (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA13 January 2020
my 5years with Navigant/ Cymetrix allowed me to experience growth and advancement. however, i did in the end encounter management disagreements. I felt like i was being targeted for something i didn't know and penalized for it.
4,0
Generally a fun place to work but has its issues.
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL1 January 2020
Once PwC Public Sector was acquired by Guidehouse, there was a change in atmosphere. There were upper managerial changes that had negative effects on staff.
2,0
Great pay, a lot of work
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Vermillion, SD30 December 2019
This paid very well which is why I stuck around for as long as I did. The training was confusing and unorganized. I was trained for three different departments and was ridiculed when I became confused or crossed methods between the three areas. Did not work with my school schedule and wanted people to come in on weekends.
4,0
It was still through the hospital
SCHEDULING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CA28 December 2019
there was some good things and some bad things about working through an outsource company. But I believe that includes all companies. if I had to go back to an outsource company just to work at the hospital again I would.
Stay away
Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NY28 December 2019
Below average compensation, lack of upward mobility and opportunity. Do yourself a favor and stay away.
4,0
Good place to work with talented individuals
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA25 December 2019
Great company to work for. Work life balance can make this place a more ideal place to work for. The benefits they provide can also be improved on, but a good company to work for overall.
Guidehouse
Manager (Current Employee) –  District of Columbia23 December 2019
Really i don't know all the ins and outs of the company. i do know a lot of people are not happy working for Guidehouse. i guess some people are comfortable because they have been here.
3,0
It's ok
Coding Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL20 December 2019
It's not the worse job out there but not the best either. Schedule is very flexible. Great work-life balance. The benefits are awesome! Not sure how all of this is going to be after the first of the year with the merger, though.
1,0
Toxic environment and lack of management.
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Vermillion, SD16 December 2019
This company puts money figures before the well mental being and success of their employees. The office is full of drama, gossip and rumor which management not only overlooks but partakes. There is no emotional or physical support from upper management and issues get tossed to the side.
A great company
Financial Reporting Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL11 December 2019
All employees are valued. Highly professional environment. Work is valued and work/life balance is very good. Always felt a part of the team while working there.
4,0
Navigant was a great place to work
Manager - Infrastructure and Data Center Virtualization (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL10 December 2019
Then they sold off over 1/2 the company and unfortunately I was the part that moved to Ankura Consulting. They are not a good company, I worked my you know what off for them, to split the 2 companies. Once completed they pawned me off to this horrible MSP called Secure-24.
All they wanted was my knowledge and then cut me loose.

Its a small world in IT and they wronged me.
4,0
Good pay, mediocre benefits, great people
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX10 December 2019
The pay we make is good, and the people I work with are inspiring. I've been able to develop myself with unquestionable support from my direct leadership. Benefits could be beefed up a bit. Communication from leadership could be improved.
Poor work environment
Insurance Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX3 December 2019
They have unrealistic goals set and admit to it. All they ever talked about was becoming an employer of choice- dillussional!! Very strict on EVERYTHING. It's like being babysat - except you're supposed to be at work. Terrible atmosphere- no room for growth whatsoever.
Avoid
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA29 November 2019
After switching from PwC, work-life balance and management really suffered. I wouldn't recommend. Culture requires many additional work events after hours which makes it difficult with family obligations.
3,0
Good pay
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TX23 November 2019
Good pay & benefits. Unprofessional senior leadership. They do not value employees. Low morale. You get treated like your in prison. Stressful & strict work environment. No bonus's or profit sharing. High turn over rate.
N/a
Experienced Associate (Current Employee) –  McLean, VA18 November 2019
I was put on a client two days after I joined Guidehouse. The client team was going okay at first. However, due to the small I was not given a lot of direction or work.
Recently Acquired -- Not a good thing
Executive Assistant to Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee) –  New York, NY11 November 2019
All existing C-Suite management is gone. Nobody knows what is currently happening.
Avoid this place at all costs -- although they probably aren't hiring anyway.
2,0
Stressful company to work for
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX7 November 2019
Poor training and management. Training is basic. Project training is inconsistent. Management is inconsistent. Poor communication. No integrity or loyalty. Very little opportunity to advance. Lowest moral out of any employer I have ever worked for.
Innovative Agile Thought leadership
Executive Leader for Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Remote31 October 2019
Well intentioned company. Smart capable talent. Fair benefits. Strong values that demonstrate respect for the individual, the client, the community.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guidehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

3,4