Hire Dynamics Employee Reviews

Grear staffing agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Pendergrass, GA20 May 2019
Great company I've used them twice and both times were staffed quickly to good jobs. Flexible agents who worked hard to keep employees and sites happy.
Good job
Package Handler/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Durham, NC19 May 2019
Hire dynamic is good place to work I just wanted try out warehouse job. It just take me hour drive get work and I'm looking for full time job close to home in va.
The location was a joke
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, NC16 May 2019
The saddle creek location is a joke. I love the site supervisor but the job itself sucked. Work hard and achieve absolutely nothing. There was no order there. Absolute chaos.
Pros
Had a job. Nice coworkers most of the time
Cons
Few hours. No raises. Horrible clients.
The Best First-Time Staffing Experience
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 May 2019
I have worked for staffing agencies before, but never on the staffing side. I have learned so much in such a short amount of time here at HD! All levels of management are so approachable & always make you feel like you are the top priority. We have great company functions & are one of the "Best Place to Work", for 10 years in a row!!!
1,0
No job security false hope
On Site Manager/Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  United States7 May 2019
Was tod constantly that I had job security, at the end of the day, I was laid off with only a week severance pay. I was convinced to take this job being told that it would have job security. I turned down several very promising careers for this position. At the end of the day the bm, rm, and other higher ups are all SALESMEN AND WOMEN AND JUST NEED TO SELL AT THAT MOMENT.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lies
Work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Georgia23 April 2019
Good place to work. Would recommend to others if they were looking for work. Train their people and help you when you are in need of more information.
3,0
Fun and friendly place to work.
Emboidery (Former Employee) –  Ridgeway, VA22 April 2019
Fun and friendly place to work. The people are friendly and the work is not hard at all. You get 2 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute break. Break rooms is clean.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No cons
It was a great job
Scanner and tester (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, SC21 April 2019
I like to work to pay bills and to have something to do with my life I work anytime and like to work overtime I like working with others and I'm fast and easy to learn ..
3,0
I like working temp jobs
Temp (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN17 April 2019
I like working for different companies around town.
The hardest part of temping is sometimes work does not come fast enough.
I like learning new things.
Pros
I like temping
Cons
Work does not come fast enough
1,0
It's a good place to work , the people are nice the hours are good . The overtime is a little bit to much
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC17 April 2019
It's really easy , & laid back except on the rules their kinda strict but overall it's really good benefits hours and pay. The trainers are really nice as well as the other workers
Pros
Hours
Cons
Amount of overtime
5,0
Productive and fun work place with spirit days
High School Internship (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA14 April 2019
I was shadowing different branches at hire dynamics as well as different positions. I oversaw the phone outreach center, sales, and front desk management. I shadowed under the hiring manager for Hire Dynamics and learned several things about the work world.
Talent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Shelby, NC12 April 2019
As a talent coordinator I like my job. I enjoy interacting with our talent and I enjoy my coworkers. I always tell my friends in need of a job to come and see us. We truly do try and help everyone find work!
Pros
Schedule, pay, atmosphere
Cons
Healthcare
5,0
Pleasant company to work for.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA8 April 2019
The staff is always great to work with. They do their best to find work when the assignment ends. I have not had any problems with any of the staff. They make you feel appreciated.
Pros
They give incentives and show their appreciation for jobs well done
Cons
Some assignment are not long term.
Great Opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA4 April 2019
My experience at Hire Dynamics was very awesome even though it was a temporary job. I love the fact they have flexible hours and the pay rate is pretty reasonable.
Quick past
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NC1 April 2019
Is was a fast past job and the work was there to keep you busy. it was a good job and good people to work with and work for. I would tell people to check this company out.
2,0
Co_ workers were fun to work with.
Warehouse Worker / Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  reno nevada23 March 2019
Very unstable work never offered to hire us on with the companies. All of the work offered were only short term temporary assignments..
they did not have very good benefits, like dental, medical.
Pros
people i worked with were fun to work with.
Cons
no benefits.
2,0
productive work place
Loader/ Unloader (picker) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 March 2019
A typical work day at a warehouse was normal as it can be. We came in to a job safely and promptly in a timely matter. My most enjoyable day would be on Mondays because it gives you a opportunity to set goals for the week.
Pros
You had a chance to get hired on full time at the warehouse you place at.
Cons
better health care options
Temp to Hire
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NC18 March 2019
After taking the assignment, found that the floor supervisor was over worked. Had no clue how to train employee's on their 5 CRM systems. Gave no verbal instructions, and was very rude. Other CSR's were using foul language while on the phone and floor supervisor did no disciplinary actions to correct the matter. I was yelled at for asking for assistance. I have never seen such disorganization in one call center.
Pros
Routine lunch and breaks
Cons
Very stressful, glad my assignment ended.
Na
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GA17 March 2019
I enjoyed working at Hire Dynamics,I was unable to balance school and work but they are great recruiting the best. I worked full time recruiting,made outbound calls.
Work experience
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  840 Trollingwood Hawfields Rd. Meabane NC 273024 March 2019
Thanks Kevin! I appreciate your help. This company is really good I like it a lot. The hours are great and the co wokers are very friendly. I enjoy working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hire Dynamics. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9Work/Life Balance