Hire Dynamics Employee Reviews

Okay company
Recruiting Manager, Hire Dynamics (Current Employee) –  Texas15 January 2020
Great company, terrible management at the location I worked at, broken promises and not a healthy work environment. Very toxic in Durham and I don't recommend working in that location to my worst enemy.
2,0
Seasonal
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Spindale, NC13 January 2020
Will not let you leave an assignment for a better one within the company even though it's closer and more money. The managers at hire dynamics in forest city NC were rude and down right hateful when you asked to go somewhere else. You basically have go quit that branch to go to another for that better job or just leave the company and go to a different one
Work
Material handler (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VA10 January 2020
A typical day at work from 3:30 to 10:30 at night. I learn that they just want the work out they don’t care about us! The hardest part of working second shift is not being able to work first shift.
Horrible place
N/A (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NC10 January 2020
This place is so dis respectful. I called and asked if they could work around my school schedule. The lady was so rude and even hung up the phone on me. I kept trying to call back and she would not answer the phone. I wouldn't recommend this agency to anyone.
Do apply here
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Lincolnton, NC10 January 2020
I am supposed to be part of the permanent temporary crew but they cannot keep no work and only work us when they need us. And Rush with the job we're doing just to let us off. the only benefit we have is one week of PTO and we have to work 1900 hours just to get that. Other than that we have no benefits and that is about it.
Friendly, great customer service
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincolnton, NC8 January 2020
When I contact Yi, he's courteous, friendly, and efficient. Contacts you when any work is available, and tries to fit you to your skill set. I would recommend him as the go to person for any need.
Great place to work for
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NC6 January 2020
Hire dynamic is a fare place to get a start for work,they will work with you on different jobs,n try to put u in the right ,they make sure you are comfortableplace.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N.A
Managment
Adidas (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SC6 January 2020
It's a good company I just think the pay should go up just a little there and really may be the best company but after all they work with you first hand when you decide to pick up the phone to check and see what job offers they have and they do they best to find exactly what your looking for.
Great jobs
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, GA5 January 2020
Love working with HD good peoples that treat you nice . just glad to be apart of HD. They get you good paying job they. Just a company you will love to work for
5,0
Great work environment, awesome staff, fun friendly work environments
Founding Bartender/Shift Lead, Frozen Paradise (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX4 January 2020
Not much opportunity for advancement or pay increase. Great staff, friendly work environment. Management very open to ideas as well as improvement areas. Location not ideal.
5,0
Really do not know what to say
Forklift Operator/reach lift (Former Employee) –  Athens, GA3 January 2020
I just want to work at a job where I can retire mostly a forklift job put away dropper and I also love working with hire Dynamics they are very good people I hope to start back working with them very soon like tomorrow or today
very fast and friendly
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC3 January 2020
They were always very nice to me and did not waste any time getting me a assignment whenever I needed one. I would go back to hire dynamics if I was ever in need of a job again
No work life balance
Project Manager- Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA30 December 2019
Be ready to dedicate your life to working. You'll be doing the job of 2 to 3 people so work life balance doesn't exist in this company. The company is fun of you are a favorite personality wise. This could end at any moment given your likability from the management team.
1,0
it was a warehouse, it was ok
Customer Service Team Member (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GA30 December 2019
Years ago I loved working for Hiredynamics, they have changed a lot. I don't have much more to say about this company, thanks, still looking for work
Productive and fun place
Production Worker/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Boiling Springs, SC12 December 2019
A typical day at work could sometimes be alright and could sometimes be a pain. Most of my workdays aren't so bad I try making the best out of them. I believe the hardest part of a job is pushing yourself that extra time if the company needs it when it is time to go home. To me the most enjoyable part of a job is when you are at work and most of the people around you are in a good mood and yall are able to communicate and pass time while also staying on task and doing your job.
5,0
The best management and workplace I've ever worked at!
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pendergrass, GA11 December 2019
I loved working for this employer! Everyone is so friendly, the benefits are great, and management made you feel at home. There's a lot of work to do and there's always help around!
Have Job, Will Travel
Turret Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SC10 December 2019
A great place to start a new career, But it Is Super far away a two hour drive for a twelve hour shift, maybe if relocating is your thing then, Bingo! This is the job for you.
4,0
If you apply yourself no worries
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, AL3 December 2019
This job is not hard but you must be readily available for minor changes. Environment and location is nice. Pay depends on attendance, be on time and get more money.
Leeman architectural woodwork (Current Employee) –  Temp2 December 2019
Great place to work i love the people there they are friendly and great to be around , i hope they have more assignments for me i look forward to working with them.
Very fair
Forklift Operator and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC2 December 2019
Hire dynamics is a job placement company. They are fair ad helpful. Place me at Real floors intil job was completed then Gap intil I went to work at AFL

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hire Dynamics. Our community is ready to answer.

3,8Work/Life Balance