Hire Dynamics Employee Reviews

productive work place
Loader/ Unloader (picker) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 March 2019
A typical work day at a warehouse was normal as it can be. We came in to a job safely and promptly in a timely matter. My most enjoyable day would be on Mondays because it gives you a opportunity to set goals for the week.
Pros
You had a chance to get hired on full time at the warehouse you place at.
Cons
better health care options
Na
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GA17 March 2019
I enjoyed working at Hire Dynamics,I was unable to balance school and work but they are great recruiting the best. I worked full time recruiting,made outbound calls.
Work experience
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  840 Trollingwood Hawfields Rd. Meabane NC 273024 March 2019
Thanks Kevin! I appreciate your help. This company is really good I like it a lot. The hours are great and the co wokers are very friendly. I enjoy working here.
Hire Dynamics
Warehouse associate +1 (Former Employee) –  Pendergrass, GA28 February 2019
Fast and easy way to find a good job. Drug test of course, it is a temp agency. Found a job for me very fast i worked for the company for a while almost got hired on at my assignment.
2,0
Not interested in their employees
More then one. This is a temp agency. (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA28 February 2019
This is a temp agency. They are all about keeping clients rather then employees. I was not let go but I have not been contacted for other temp positions after a meeting they had with a client I was temping for. The client told them things that were not true and all I got was a text on a Sunday telling me not to go back.
Pros
Cons
This company is not interested in the truth. They just want to keep clients.
not sure really
Contractor Moduslink (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN26 February 2019
Really couldn't say as they placed me somewhere under a different contractor and didn't check up on me. It would gave been nice to have them check and see how it was going or what ever
Great job
Material handler (Current Employee) –  Lithia springs11 February 2019
I am not going to name the company I worked for, But I did enjoy my job and Hire Dynamics has always looked out for the employees and I will continue to recommend them as a great staffing service.
1,0
U never gonna keep good workers with those company polices.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Charlotte N.C.11 February 2019
Management is not on employees side. If u get sick and have to be out, everyday u out is 5 point penalty. 25 points n 6 mos u r terminated. Looking elsewhere now.
Great job
Sr. Assembler (Current Employee) –  Car11 February 2019
It is a very fast pace, rewarding job. I encourage you to try it out. Great benefits and pto. It is the best job i have had. The company is big on devirsity and working together. They believe being fair to all employees.
Great opportunity.
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Duluth location11 February 2019
Great team, good jobs, they really care about finding you a place to work that fits your schedule. Sydney at the Duluth location is amazing, great spirit and genuinly seems like she cares about you.
Great place
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Rutherfordton11 February 2019
At 65 years old and looking for a job to keep busy... They found me a great job working 3 days a week. Everyone was helpful. Had a problem one time with my paycheck but was quickly taking care of. The company they sent me to hired me on as soon as my hours were filled.
Poor
Data Com (Current Employee) –  Legrand11 February 2019
If you get paid on time, you will be lucky!
Whenever you try to contact the OSS, good luck. Never answers the phone, voicemail box is always full, hours worked is faxed into the office on a touch and go basis.
I am extremely grateful that I did have employment but very disappointed in the conduct of the On Site Supervisor.
HireDynamicsReview
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Anonymous11 February 2019
I started on with Staff Masters a while back, before they changed the name to Hire Dynamics, when I was desperate to find work. They have a great staff who are willing to help anyone find a job that fits them. They are very pleasant to work with. They fight for their workers pay and benefits, and they're great at making sure you are paid on time.
Great work environment
Container unloader (Current Employee) –  Belnick11 February 2019
The usual day is pretty straight forward I can’t say I don’t look forward to working at belnick but I’m truly honored to work with everyone I do work with and under .
Change your life today..
Shipper (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge11 February 2019
Jobs jobs jobs... They have access to exclusive jobs that are great for working moms and hard working men. You must stop by and check them out. I hope they find you what your looking for.
Personal Thoughts
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Charlotte Nc11 February 2019
Could find better. I don't recommend my job to anyone because of pay. Plus management sucks. Looking for better. They need to raise the pay. Respect all the employees.
Hire Dynamics
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GA11 February 2019
They had a decent amount of placement options and gave appropriate priority to those that excelled at their jobs. Payroll was processed on time, except on 1 occasion, they acted quickly to correct the issue.
1,0
Experience could’ve been better...
Escrow (Current Employee) –  OSC11 February 2019
Don’t waste your time with hire dynamics. They would never answer my calls, but would be upset if I ever had to take a sick day for not calling in. I wish I didn’t even have to go through hire dynamics. I definitely wouldn’t have if the company I applied to would’ve just hired me directly.
Great
Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  York South Carolina11 February 2019
Hire Dynamics linked me with an employer that is great. I still work for the employer a year later. The process was easy and fruitful. The match your experience, education and qualifications with the jobs available. The are willing to go an extra mile to make sure you are comfortable with your placement.
Temp to Perm.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw11 February 2019
Great medium leading to permanent position. Excellent networking opportunity for individuals seeking part time or fulltime employment.
Job placement and skill set match matched up perfectly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hire Dynamics. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9Work/Life Balance