Hitachi Vantara Employee Review

View all Hitachi Vantara reviews

They started out good.
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX30 January 2018
I worked from home, which always impacts your work/life balance negatively. Initially they were a great company to work for with decent benefits. After 3 rounds of layoffs, and now org changes in management they just aren't the same company anymore. The PM's and technical people are a great bunch of folks to work with; easy going, but hard working. New management has come in recently that have made it just miserable to stay there. The company is in the midst of a rebrand and that always is stressful.

Added to that they do not have a formal PMO so they have no direction regarding quality management or risk management which leaves them very vulnerable.

I worked in professional services delivery, which in a way was satisfying as you get to see the end results of a customer's storage implementation. The hard part was the lack of direction I ever really got and the fact that I'd been told I was promotable, but was never told what I needed to improve on to make that happen.

They also will NOT negotiate with you on starting salary. Their line is "take it or leave it".
Pros
Cell phone discounts, discounted tickets, allowance for home office, good people
Cons
Lots of layoffs, reorg in progress, management is in flux, misaligned with their current values

Other Hitachi Vantara Employee Reviews

Intelligent CoWorkers
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO16 October 2019
Cutting edge technology and brilliant people. Highly complex business process and technology. There are regular layoff bit great severance packages.
environnement de travail agréable
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Antony (92)15 October 2019
Entreprise en cours de restructuration générale.
Salaire correcte, un bon CE.
Entreprise à taille humaine en locale.
Pros
avantage en nature
Cons
trop de changements, manque de stabilité

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hitachi Vantara. Our community is ready to answer.

3,3