Hitachi Vantara Employee Review

View all Hitachi Vantara reviews

Review
Specialist Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO17 April 2019
My day starts early and depending on my projects , I ready for my daily monitoring of the network performance and log into them. I then look at the previous days' tickets and review which ones need urgent attention. I also log into our daily ticket queue to ensure high priority tickets are attended to(outages and issues accessing necessary applications).
I my calendar to ensure I am ready for any conference calls scheduled for the day and for any outage calls that might arise.
I follow up on all the projects based on the set plans and at the end of the day send out the daily report.
There's flexibility but it is busy from start to end every day.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Busy to a point of no breaks some days

Other Hitachi Vantara Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun at workplace
Cloud Data Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VA9 September 2019
Usually the day starts with scrum call and assigning task. Requirements are documented properly.The workplace is relaxed to start work with as colleagues are helpful with the problems.
Stressful and no work / life balance
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA4 September 2019
Would not recommend working at Hitachi. Pay is good, but very stressful environment. Management does not care about their employees, only revenue numbers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hitachi Vantara. Our community is ready to answer.

3,3