Hitachi Vantara

Hitachi Vantara Employee Review

View all Hitachi Vantara reviews

Can Provide to you when appropriate
SR IT Project / Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA6 December 2019
Can Provide to you when appropriate, I do not like to include this type of information here in this forum. If a prospective employer would like to hear about my experience in my roll in this company we can talk further and I can provide that at that time.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Work Llife Balance

Other Hitachi Vantara Employee Reviews

Flexible work environment from home. Work peers very friendly and co-operative.
SAN Storage and Migration Engineer (Remote Support) (Former Employee) –  Remote21 January 2020
Was working remote from home. Remotely, all members of staff were immediately available. Sometimes working remote could be difficult as information trickles down and you have to play catch up. My own technical challenges were enjoyable to solve.
Very Good
Service Planner / (Current Employee) –  Slough, Berkshire16 January 2020
Efficiently managing cases through our Salesforce system to correctly allocate and organise the cases to the relevant resource.
• Liaising with customer via e-mail and Skype, providing exceptional customer service ensuring jobs are completed efficiently and to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Working with account managers to deal with escalations promptly adhering to policies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hitachi Vantara. Our community is ready to answer.

3,4