IGT Employee Reviews

Great job
FIELD LOTTERY COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST/TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA6 September 2019
Get job and happy I worked there . Great culture there close group . Supervisor is supportive and works with your life schedule. All employees help each other when needed
5,0
Productive and excellent place to work.
Repair Logistics Technician/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NC26 August 2019
Very team oriented place to work. Everyone is treated equally and fairly. Management is great and they understand home and work balance. They provide you with advancement opportunities as long as you are willing to relocate.
4,0
Very rewarding place to work.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 August 2019
As a Senior Admin, my job was Interesting and very rewarding. Booking global travel was a large part of my duties, working with Concur Solutions. other duties included reception to general public
Decent Benefits
Employee (Current Employee) –  Reno, NV15 August 2019
Work/Life balance is an issue. In certain departments there is no room for advancement. Good benefits, compensation is OK. Professional development is difficult.
Pros
On site fitness center and cafeteria
1,0
Nobody stays full term, its never your choice
Fst (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO20 July 2019
Poor management, no weekends ever and broken up schedule. They can release you without ever being written up or warned for anything. No family time, good job if you dont have a family or a life
Cons
An 8 hour day can turn into a 10-12 really quick to complete service calls, your family will suffer.
Cool Place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV4 July 2019
I learned about the internet protocols and how the machines interact with Casino Management System. A typical was very technical and learning the errors and the problems connecting the machines.
Pros
Free Lunches/ Time off when necessary
Cons
Short Breaks
2,0
Long standing company with dedicted lifetimers from the local community.
Opportunity Capture Manager (Former Employee) –  Providence, RI25 June 2019
A good company if you know the 'right' people to advance your career. Can be a good solid place to work, keeping in mind there are other industries where employee can move to, if no internal advancement is available.
Mississauga location
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2019
I first attended this job through an agency working as a warhouse associate. I WISH i was hired on to the company, one of the best places i ever worked in my life. Everyone was great, i loved my job, and i left for the only reason of money. The agency i was working with was not paying me enough to keep up with bills. Now i am working a job where no one appreciates the work i do and everyone treats you horrible. I wish i can get this job back
Peanuts At IGT
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Reno20 June 2019
If you enjoy getting promoted from a hourly to salary position and receive a 20% pay cut step right up and join IGT. First off I always had excellent reviews and top tier among my groups.

My manager and director knew and sympathized with my situation but could do nothing about me getting the shaft.

Industry average for my new promotion and title starts at 75000 within the Reno area. Yet when I received my new salary it was 45,000, a decrease! due to title and pay scale changes, not to mention they ripped me off on my last hourly check for overtime.

It took this lousy company over a year to give me somewhat of a bump, but not even close to the industry average starting salary.

Wake up IGT, the peanuts you pay your new salaried workers can be beaten by warehouse and service jobs around the Reno/Sparks area.

Good luck getting any kind of promotion or raise from this sham of a company. The compensation analyst will make any and all excuses you can think of and when that fails they change your job title to fit what they want to pay. Talent is leaving in mass numbers. Steer clear and go elsewhere as did I. This is happening to many many employees.
Field tech
FIELD TECH (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY20 June 2019
When I first started my manager was great. When I left the new manager was an AH. No training at all If I didn't know a little about fixing things I would have been lost. They give you all your tools and a blue van to drive and take home. If the old manager was still there I would have never left but they fired all the managers and took some of the old field techs and made them managers trying to save money. All I can say is it sucked and I be thinking twice in getting a job with them.
Sedure but time consumption
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX18 June 2019
Learned a lot at IGT regarding systems in a high security data center. However manager was challenging to work with, and in his words, "abrasive".
You'll be handed a cell phone after hire and told keep it on 24/7 for system alarms. They're mostly "nuisance" alarms, (they'll often correct themselves), but for every alarm you'll get 2 texts and 2 emails, and you better make sure you're aware as they pop off all times of the night and day, (and your sleep will suffer.)
They're are no promotions or raises, you should be aware of that too.
Other than that, fantastic place to work.....
Good luck.
3,0
Great Job but lazy employees
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 June 2019
Overall if they fired the Lazy and hired people willing to do the bare minimum that we do on a daily basis, this workplace will be amazing.
The employees will drive you nuts.
Pros
Easy work, free food every so often
Cons
Lazy co-workers, Unorganized and Small amount of employees
great place
Senior Software Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  London17 June 2019
great place. good benefits.great place. great employees. will help you improve. guide you well.great amamgement. everything is really good here.really good.
Pros
great place. good benefits.
Cons
great place. good benefits.
4,0
Remote work, lots of responsibility, little support
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Somewhere17 June 2019
Lots of remote work, plenty of responsibility, little support if things go askew.

Easy to forego life/work balance, no credit for efforts, only for results.
Honestly best Call Center I ever worked in
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WV6 June 2019
It's a call center job, so expect difficult customer here and there, and days were the call volume is high. Overall, the job was great and my co workers were amazing people and easy to work with. My supervisor was the best, he'll work with you, as long as you work him. The training isn't hard, if your knowledgeable in how to operate a computer, and once you get adjusted to the different systems, it's a breeze.
Pros
Free coffee, big cafeteria with different options of breakfast and lunch, the pay and overtime pay, benefits, vacation days and personal days are paid, and amazing co-workers.
Cons
Parking options could be better
Excelente
Practica Contable (Former Employee) –  Finanzas5 June 2019
Muy buena empresa la recomiendo totalmente, primera empresa que le paga a un practicante y muy buena remuneración ya que aparte del sueldo te da cheque restaurant y te tratan igual que a todos los teabajadoraa.
1,0
Do yourself a favor and find a different job
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  New Jersey3 June 2019
Low pay no chance to advance. Managers are the worst and micro manage everything. If you are not yes man do not expect to further your career. Hours are horrible you have to work three weekends out of the month and recently took away holidays. Expect to have no life outside of working because you will be forced to work overtime. Pay doesn't add up for all the work you will have to do
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Great Place to Work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL30 May 2019
I absolutely enjoyed working at Gtech. I was very sad when our work was outsourced but we kept in close contact with each other over the years. This was one of my favorite places to work. I have truly learned a lot from this organization and it had great leaders. I truly felt supported in this organization. I think the leaders had a lot to do with this feeling.
Not what we used to be
Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Reno, NV29 May 2019
The workload and schedule is complimentary but the opportunity for growth and compensation has diminished from this place. The benefits package and 401K has also succumbed to the buyout from GTECH.
Pros
Cafeteria, gym, daycare
Cons
Benefits, compensation, promotion
Worst place to work at!
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Providence, RI8 May 2019
Poor management skills, communication, and delivery. The worse company I ever worked for. They pick favorites and fire people on the spot over NOTHING
Pros
Great benefits ! The company itself is great just not the providence call center
Cons
Managers, lack of communication, no accountability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IGT. Our community is ready to answer.

3,7