Imperial Group Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Innovative
Dealer Principal (Former Employee) –  Germiston, Gauteng19 July 2019
It was an excellent company to work for. I have many life lesson , and the one that stands out most, is everything is about people.

The hardest part of my Job was to ensure i grow all my people, and this was also my most enjoyable, seeing people grow into different roles
Pros
Company Perks
Cons
Recognition
Imperial Toyota
Automark Manager (Former Employee) –  Nelspruit, Mpumalanga14 May 2019
It is a very good company to work for.
Systems in place
Valuations
Buy of vehicles.
Managed sales team
Target and budget driven
Recon of vehicles
Pros
Hands on
Cons
To many approvals
Experience
F&I Manager (Current Employee) –  Bedfordview, Gauteng27 March 2019
Work extended working hours to ensure daily targets are met. Work gets done in an accurate manner ,and I am professional at all times, due to dealing with sales managers, sales executives, and potential buyers- prompt communication and feedback is of utmost importance to secure current and repeat business . I am positive and enjoy to interact with clients and colleagues. I am very organized , that makes it easier to manage work load . It is important to be flexible when dealing with clients, be honest and always be professional
Pros
Na
Cons
Long hours and every Saturday
Great
Assistant Group Mana ger (Former Employee) –  KZN12 February 2019
Everyone please stand on one side of the line, opposite another person. (Allow for participants to take their places.) You have 15 seconds to convince the person opposite you, without force, to cross the line. Begin. (Announce that time is up after about 15 seconds.)
wild and friendly
Receptionist/admin officer (Current Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng23 January 2019
i enjoy working here ,the staff,customers and management perfect.
but no money.
the growth is there the challenge and everything but no money.
pressure for sure but no money
Pros
everything good
Cons
no money they don't want to pay
productive
ASSISTANT TECHICIAN (Former Employee) –  Kroonstad, Free State2 January 2019
Start 8-5 start with day aheads planing.Ive learned management skills the workplace is very tough because ur whole day working with difrent personalties as well as tools.Combination of humans as well as spanners
Pros
Not every day is hard work
Cons
Call out duties
5,0
Hard worker and positive employee
Assistant Part Manager (Adminstration) (Former Employee) –  Pretoria25 October 2018
My typical day at work I would like to think of what can I do to better my Employer in part of my contribution to them. I have learned to do the job to the best of my abilities will be to my advantage. I have always get along with management, as well as co-workers. The hardest part of a new job is to get used to a new system but every bit of experience I accomplish till know always helped me to pull it through. The most enjoyable part should be to work as a team.
Pros
Long service rewards
experiantial place
Motor Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng17 September 2018
-Removing and replacing suspension components such as tie rod ends, ball joints, shocks and springs, car service and repairs
-I have managed to learn to work fast effective and professionally
-we worked in a team and I can also work independently
-having to fail to deliver to the client because the pricing was too much I wanted to do as many cars as I wanted
-I love the smell of the oil, happy customers faces after repairs of their cars and having to negotiating discount for the clients so we can get more work
Pros
party after good sales
Cons
long hours aqnd weekends
4,0
The best place to work for with friendly staff members.
SENIOR USED CARS SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng17 September 2018
I have enjoyed working at Imperial Ford Kempton park as a sales executing and also second in charge to my used car manager. All the staff members we very helpful.
Being in the sales environment it is very challenging as I had to actively attract clients through the social media, advertise cars on the website, assist my manager with her duties.
The hardest part is if we don't have stock or leads to work on and the enjoyable part is seeing the joy that you bring to clients by selling them good cars and making sure I give them the best service possible. I had a lot of references through that.
Pros
having braai on fridays
Cons
working weekends and long hours
Productive and fun workplace
Motor Technician (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape28 August 2018
Its a good workplace to work at, every workplace has its ups and downs bt otherwise exceptionally well.

Everyone is very friendly and its easy to make fiends with the staff you working with
Management Issues
Workshop Foreman (Former Employee) –  Nelspruit, Mpumalanga22 August 2018
The workshop manager could use a crash course in how to treat the people working "for" him. Working conditions were terribly unpleasant, to say the least.
Production focus
Clerk returns (Current Employee) –  parow3 August 2018
Retrenchment and reconstructions, business focuses, client based, big warehouse freight logistics, in and out delivery, use labour brokers, uniform based company.
Pros
company benefits
Cons
long hour's
family orientated
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Gauteng23 July 2018
this was a family orientated business. always made to feel as part of the family in all departments. management was excellent and always stood by you through out your job and difficulties.
Pros
Every Friday braai
Cons
long traveling distance
Challenging workplace
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Diep River, Western Cape20 June 2018
I enjoyed working in the motor industry, for me it was extremely challenging as you deal with all different kinds of people (Difficult ones too) however i would always put myself in the clients shoes and look at it from both sides.

What was most challenging for me was having their vehicles done on time as there were many unforeseen mechanical and electrical issues that we did not plan and ofcourse being without a vehicle is not easy nor had we or the client planned for this - The phone call to give them the bad news was not the best part of my jpb however i would always try and end it off on a good note and have the vehicle ready earlier than expected as i always say never over promise and under deliver.

The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with all the departments as i am a very sociable person and that way i would learn from them too.
Pros
Everyday was a new challenge for me as i love challenges and i enjoyed meeting new clients everyday.
Financial Manager (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng12 June 2018
Previous Dealer Principal replacwd
Company closed due to poor performance of new team.
New Dealer Principal lacked experience.
Management team demotivated due to new Dealer Principal.
Pros
Free lunches
2,0
Constant challenge
Warranty Administrator (Current Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng1 March 2018
Every day at is a new day, we face constant challenges, not one day is the same. I have learnt how to think on my toes and how to handle tight situations with customers. I have learnt how to listen to understand and not just to respond. The hardest part of my job is to make every single customer happy. The easiest part of my job is to make most of my customers happy.
Pros
Company car, Incentive
Cons
Long hours, Overtime
2,0
Respectively and fun
Paker and cashier (Former Employee) –  Free state1 February 2018
I work hard and faithfully but the company was undre contract so i has expired so the company has to move to durban and I was out of job till now but it was a good company
Pros
Buy lunch
Cons
Normal hours
Productive and quick leaner
mechandiser (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape26 January 2018
I am a very productive fast learner who is driven by good results.I am a hard worker.I am committed to any kind of work that i do.i customer friendly
Hands on Business
Dealer Principal (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng12 October 2017
Took over the business during a very tough time and made improvements within the structure of the business and grew the new vehicle department with 200% in the first 3 months.
Pros
Small enough to touch all aspects of the business
busy
finance and sales (Former Employee) –  gauteng15 September 2017
It is busy company , wish they could offer more training to staff , more support and increase on fuel cost for staff especially sales in order for them to go out market the product
Pros
Cons
very long hours