Imperial Group Employee Reviews

2,0
Respectively and fun
Paker and cashier (Former Employee) –  Free state1 February 2018
I work hard and faithfully but the company was undre contract so i has expired so the company has to move to durban and I was out of job till now but it was a good company
Pros
Buy lunch
Cons
Normal hours
Productive and quick leaner
mechandiser (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape26 January 2018
I am a very productive fast learner who is driven by good results.I am a hard worker.I am committed to any kind of work that i do.i customer friendly
great working environment
key accounts manager (Current Employee) –  City of Tshwane, Gauteng11 August 2017
My position is fairly autonomous which is enjoyable. I service and maintain relations with 2 of the biggest automotive groups in the company. Being a regulated industry, I have had to write numerous exams allowing me to be compliant and work in the insurance industry.
Pros
flexi time
Cons
salary not consistant
5,0
looking for job with better salary
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal23 June 2017
I ever since I joined imperial retail solution I never experiance any problem with any rep,its very nice to work for this company but its just that I need a new job with better salary
Pros
Cons
sometimes
5,0
National Manager : Admin and Risk (Current Employee) –  Regent Insurance - Edenvale7 March 2017
Regent Insurance has great coworkers, a management culture that cares about its employees and encourages them to grow. There is a sense of camaraderie in the team and a willingness to help each other through tougher tasks
4,0
Safe and Fun Working Place
Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Germiston, Johannesburg3 March 2017
I enjoyed my work because it was always fun working with people of great team spirit and focus on building a united brand with one objective;customer satisfaction. I was particularly overwhelmed when my manager had to come assist me so that we can complete a set task on time to satisfy the customer request.
Pros
Monthly braai
Cons
Busy nights on 24hrs standby
4,0
Great Company with Good systems in Place
F&I Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng24 February 2017
Good Company benefits and career advancements always a possibility. I left only because of my relocation and will go back any day. The company has a no nonsense approach to work and I agree with this type of work ethic.
3,0
Challenging but very exciting
Sales Executive New Vehicle Division (Former Employee) –  Bedfordview, Gauteng29 July 2016
The day began with preparing the floor plan. On weekly basis we were required to rotate the cars on the floor to keep it exciting for the customers. This will be followed by sales meetings and typical feedback sessions and challenges that we may be facing that require management's support. The finance team would also be in attendance to share feedback and advice on how we can improve structuring of deals to make it more attractive to customers. The rest of the day would then be dedicated to sales generation (walk in customers or visiting customers at their workplaces).
Pros
Visiting various workplaces to engage managemnet and present our products, this always presented an opportunity to sell not only to retail clients but to corporates as well.
Cons
The location of the dealership was not conducive for walk in customers, it was too far out.
3,0
Lack of proper management
Retail Costing Clerk and Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng4 May 2016
I learned allot from this company because that was where i started my career in the motor industry'
I was put in situations where i had to do allot and i looked at it as a learning curve.
Management was changed allot in this company and sometimes with no management experience or even experience of the job at hand that put allot of pressure on the rest of the team.
co workers was help full
Pros
experience gained
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Port Shepstone, ZN24 February 2014
As a proactive and mission oriented individual with 2+ years of sales experience and a solid understanding of business concepts, I am positive that I can meet and exceed your sales targets in timely fashion.

Having worked extensively in sales profession, I have had the opportunity to work closely with the management in order to figure out sales strategies and work to achieve them. During my work at Auto Pedigree, I have had the opportunity to increase sales by 35% during the first year!

As required, I am extremely skilled in:
✔ Conducting cold calls and creating professional networking
✔ Developing pipeline of new opportunities
✔ Identifying and creating business requirements with senior decision makers
✔ Building strong relationships at all stakeholders
✔ Developing successful territory plans

Moreover, I possess exceptional presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers. With the ability to deal with tight deadlines, I would be able to become an excellent representative of the sales team.

I am confident that my skills align with your job opportunities. The enclosed resume speaks volumes about my ability to do this job efficiently.
Pros
Remuneration, well structured commission structure
Cons
Long ours
2,0
Highly Produvtive, but no urgency to finish the task
Inbound (Former Employee) –  Gauteng9 February 2014
Unstable place to work for. Long hours without time off when required
Pros
Cons
Long hours, unappreciated, neopotism
Results, Results and Results
Vendor Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP27 November 2013
I am a positive, results-driven, and innovative individual with proven success in balancing operational efficiencies and business growth with client satisfaction, offering more than 20 years of progressive and stable experience with world-class, Fortune 100 organization. I take pride in ability to effectively combine corporate objectives and values with personal and professional goals and work ethics. Employ proactive management and strong leadership techniques to generate accomplishment-driven workplace environment, resulting in employee loyalty. Build and foster strategic business relationships with C-level executives, maintaining customer satisfaction at all levels.

If I get the results then the task at hand becomes a passion and my passion is getting and exceeding results.

I live for my work 24/7 and my passion is evident in all I do.
Pros
International travel and Continuous Training and Development
Cons
Company Financially Unstable
5,0
I love my work and playing guitar and golf
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Kimberley, NC24 July 2013
Get to work early so i could greet everyone in all departments.
To respect all.and really listen if someone had a problem.
All problems can be solved .
To make sure staff fully understand duties and responsibility's.
Communicate to all staff.
Supply details of there performance on daily basis and giving indoor training as well as sending them on courses.
Making them want to be at work.
Praising them, but also being strick
The hardest part is not reaching my objectf's.
Working with people and playing sports with clients even if i do not know the game what you do not like to day you may just love the game.
Pros
Being honest
Cons
Do not lie