Incredible Connection

Incredible Connection Employee Reviews

Learning curve
Got a chance to learn,i grew in customer service, it was every day change and i also learned telephone manners of which its healthy for day to day running of a business.
Proactive and Great challenge
Customer service, administrative duties in the technical department, and booking it for repair, installing and updating software, peripheral hardware and network systems
3,0
Fast paced work environment, if you love people then you will enjoy your time at incredible.
Busy days
Strict management

Interactive environment

I learned how to work better with large amounts of money and to be alert at all times. Biggest con is standing at the robots to hand out flyers

Har
Pros
IT and technology knowledge
5,0
Review is excellent, asking relevant questions
Its nice working at Incredible Connection, you meet new people with new challenges which assist you grow management skills and be able to address each and every situation on its merit
4,0
It was fun working there and I gained alot of experience whilst working there
Be flexible
Always on time

Listen carefully before you react

Communicate

Be available

Have your day planned,make goals

Do not discuss your personal issues with colleagues

Remember you there to work and not make friends.

Dont be too stiff either
Awesome Suppliers training and incentives
Product Knowledge its a Key at incredible connection
you engage more with your customers than with your management and that i think its Fantastic because it teaches you Problem Solving Skill
Productive and fun
Assist customers with making a choice on the correct product they need for their requirements on a daily basses make sure the shop is correctly merchandised and theres enough stock in the store.
fun work place
It was a great experience working at incredible and the people are friendly and help full towards each other,had the prevellage of training the cashiers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Incredible Connection?
4,0
Productive and great work ethic
I enjoyed working at incredible connection because of the team spirit and work ethic we had. Everybody helped each other when needed. It became natural to work this way which is rare in many companies.
4,0
Productive and fun workplace.
Great workplace to learn the working environment. It's a good starting point for sales career. The long hours made personal life hard to manage but the work experience is beneficial.
Pros
Schedule rotation
3,0
It was very fruitful working there I learned a lot
My day included answering switch board taking massages. Opening credit for customers and doing Vodacom contact . I did some admin . Difficult customer
5,0
Every thing in incredible Connection it is in relaxed mode and costumers we offer great services to our best abilities and I am sure they leave happy as well. I am a team player and my team including my superior are very helpful.
Pros
Relaxed enviroment
Cons
Need more staff members
5,0
Fun and exciting work place
The company treated the employees very well, management was excellent, the hours was good working with incredible Connection, the management made employees feel very comfortable in each field.
3,0
Fun at work but also accountable
I learnt inventory management techniques and supplier relationship management. I was involved in analytical planning and we worked as team for the company.
Pros
Fun in the office and store visits
Cons
Long hoursof work
3,0
Very exciting place to work at staff is was awesome
Personally I enjoyed working for the company however there was no growth for an individual the selection comes from being favoured by by your superiors to be considered for the next level of growing yourself.
Pros
Cons
Long hours your sacrifices are not acknowledged and your loose alot ot family time
5,0
Productive, positive, warm and fun workplace
Working was fun.
Management was always positive.

I enjoyed the day to day challenges.

I enjoyed a lot of receiving of stock and dispatch.

I learned a lot about being a leader and a manager, treating all stuff and customers with respect and being very objective about everything
Pros
Free supper during stock taking
Cons
Stock taking took place at night and we would struggle with transport
Great company
Great company considering its a retail environment a very jolly place of work with freedom and great management, A very great place to meet new people and explore your skills.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Poor salary structure
3,0
it is a fun and productive workplace to work in and the and you also get medical aid benefits but you have to pay for them yourself.
a good and productive day everyday lots of customer interactions with different customers on a daily base and I good learning space I have learnt a lot in my experience working here
Pros
it is a good learning area
Itts Complicated
I really enjoyed working there i learnt and im still learning about how a retail coporate is run and its knowledge way worth more than what im being paid its invaluable knowledge and im truly grateful for the exprience. My reasons for leaving are unrelated and mainly because of the constant changes that were taking place in terms of management and commission structure the influx in earnings i felt was ridiculous one needs a certainty and consistency when it comes to such. But it is a calm enviromnet to be around everybody tries their to work coheisively towards the overall goal but i feel my time there is up id like to take on something new. Generally though id say the best part of the job is the customers . So many memories i have with wonderful people i really enjoyed assisting people,conversations,some enlighting some just purely business some fun some tragic .... But yeah that wold be my favorite part... Worst part though not closing on public holidays and the hours in december. A typical day would be getting to work have a morning about the target for the day ,open the door make sales count stock clean stock etc etc.
1,0
Company sees employees as numbers
Top heavy company, people are just a number. No culture of team work or spirit, the previous Marketing Manager was only concerned with himself. They like to play the blame game.
fun working place
was forever jolly to work there , very positive energy place and loved each and every colleague. Typical day will be when a client saw an ad and we know nothing about so they start shouting.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Incredible Connection. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8