Intercessor Group Holdings Employee Reviews

3,0Work-Life Balance
2,0Pay & Benefits
3,0Culture
1,0
The company does not equip employee rights .The are no benefits
Human Resource Trainee (Former Employee) –  Cape Town Bellvile6 February 2017
Highlights about my role:

“I have learnt that the Human Resource activities are the stem root of every organization’s operation, without recruiting good employees from the first place, there is no guaranteed success. Therefore, these employees are going to be the source of success for the organization. On the other side, the existing employees need discipline in order for the goals, standards and objectives to be met at the end of the day.”
Pros
Overtimes
Cons
08:00am to 17;00pm
5,0
Amazing fun challenging environment
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape27 April 2016
A typical day at work would be opening up emails recruiting new applicants. If there are interviews for the day call the applicants to confirm if they are on their way. Checking the phones, replying to emails i am busy the minute i get to work to the minute i leave. I have learned how to structure a cv, knowing the difference between a good cv. I learned a lot about the corporate world, time management definitely as this is key. Working with people has been amazing working together and not being afraid to ask for help or assistance. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you selected an applicant and place them with a company and to see how satisfied they are is amazing.
Pros
Going out once a month with the staff and management
Cons
sometimes your lunch or tea break is in front of the computer not always outside relaxing