INTERCONNECT SYSTEMS

INTERCONNECT SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

5,0
Good
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Vereeniging, Gauteng4 December 2019
Poor
management
security
No women in Vereeniging branch
Sometimes when there is huge job in sasol you will never see many people to come and help
Friendly staff
Senior assistant (Former Employee) –  Durbanville, Western Cape5 July 2019
Great team spirited company Fit In or Fall Out always professional neatness is priority all tasks must be performed quickly efficiently and safe. Safety first
Pros
Enough overtime plus snt
Cons
Driving allot
2,0
Its a cool company,only the Management of the company is lacking
Assistant Technician (Current Employee) –  South Africa29 May 2019
The company pay less salaries to employees, which is indirectly proportional to the work they do.There is unethical behavior in a company which will end up destroying companys reputation, Loss of inventors and stakeholders and Profits thereon.Statistics shows that Interconnect is a huge company with approximately 15 branches in the continent,I belive they could be a well organized company if certain messures regarding the company management and employees were taken into consideration
Pros
1hour
Cons
9hours
2,0
Chaotic place to work for
warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  Interconnect Systems Centurion27 May 2019
There was no chance for growing in the company or growing with the company, salary was ridiculously low and the working environment was chaotic. It was long hours and no appreciation or credit was ever given.
Family Owned business
Client Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng3 September 2018
Interconnect Systems is a family owned business which makes everyone feel they are part of the family. Every day was different to the previous day with loads of challenges both professionally and personally, I loved working there.
3,0
Stable company to work for
Branch manager Polokwane (Former Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo13 August 2018
I enjoyed working at Interconnect, the staff was very pleasant and cooperative. Enjoyed a certain freedom to follow your own system as long as it did not clash with management ideas.
Did not have the expected support from management. Did not appreciate outside consultations to improve existing systems.
Company kept up with related technologies and exposed staff to it.
Pros
Not clock watching, relative freedom to plan your own day.
Cons
No support from management.
good, friendly, enjoyable
administrator and driver (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng7 February 2018
I really enjoyed the method by which my job was constructed. When I was not delivering equipment or statements to our most important clients I was operating with the various clerks within our office by filing and assisting them. All my superiors conduct was always professional.
Pros
easy going workplace, free drinks
Cons
unpredictable work hours
4,0
Co-dependent,Fair team worker
Fiber Splicing Technian (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng29 March 2017
Most of the time we worked as teams,so it was always team work and was able to improvise when the project managers are absent .That's were I learned a lot about the importance of communication within the team and also the client.The hardest part of the job was when we pulled Arial Fiber on very high buildings as I am afraid of heights.The enjoyable part of the job was termination and testing...
Pros
Christmas Party Outings
Cons
Long overtime hours when we travelled far out of the Gauteng..
good experience
stock controller (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State18 July 2016
Enjoyed working there, but I was joung and needed to go study. have great memories there.

The people are friendly and its a nice environment to work in. neat working space.
Pros
hours are fair
Cons
working with small screws etc. with stock take are not so nice
Highly competitive workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Randburg, GP7 July 2015
Responsible for Centralized Business Management System roll-out at Medupi power station. Strong management skills and contract management experience is required for this intimidating environment at the project site.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
extended working hours
5,0
Senior Fibre Optic Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Secunda, MP26 November 2014
The most enjoyable part of my work is identifying fibre breaks and repairing of the fibre.
To be in charge of a project involving the layout and planning of fibre installation.
Pros
Don't work over weekends exept when on stand by or fibre break call outs
Cons
Require some long hours underground at mines.
productive
Assistant Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Centurion, GP13 September 2013
attending calls
doing projects
friendly colleagues
big project within a short period
Pros
no free lunch
3,0
A very iteresting and full of challenges
RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  JOHANNESBURG20 May 2013
Fridays was so hectic but managable,leaned to tolarate each other as co-workers,I have a very good co-workers,at work no one is pushingv u we all knew why where here,love sports day at work I really enjoy it
Pros
Sometimes free drinks