International Flavors and Fragrances

International Flavors and Fragrances Employee Reviews

3,0
productive but not funny
I was still going to learn a lot but unfortunately that was not about the company but certain individuals whom it happened that they were share holder who did not believe in Black young woman to lead IT department worse it was also a woman who said that
Pros
cheap lunch
Cons
rasism from certain shareholders
5,0
easy working environment.
Call logging system in Remedy.
Good level of hardware & software support

Management was firm and supportive

Best part of the job was experiencing users needing assistance from abroad
Cons
non at all
Emphathetic and productive work
I enjoyed the workshop and seminars and several trainings we went through.

worked under pressure and became goal driven, passionate and enthusiastic
Pros
great mentorship programs
Cons
under paid
4,0
Micro lab and sensory tests
I was starting my day with a positive attitude and enjoying my job and looking forward to the next day. I learned that time management and hard working is important in order to produce results and meet deadlines and also learnt that its important to ask or research if you are unsure about something than doing mistakes because the quality and safety of products is important for consumers and companys protection. IFF employees were very lovely and approachable, I was working very well with my team and other departments and the hardest part of the job was when employees the hardest part of the job was when the supplier need products that we experiencing problems with(product not conforming to specification), dealing with customer complaints and during audits. The most enjoyable part of the job is the working hours it was Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 16:00.
Pros
Working from Monday to Friday and company closes in festive
Cons
You can be asked to work on holiday
Working with the team
Meeting new people ,communicating with people learning the different kind of personalities people bear,learned to be more punctual,learned how to work under pressure produce at the end of the day,learned how to with a team and how to respond to different demands by the management,hardest part of the was learning how to produce a specific number of products a day and the most enjoyable part was to learn how to make up samples
Pros
less amount to spend at cafeteria
Cons
Traveling around the company
5,0
Manufacturing & Friendly collegues
Enthusiastic and ability to build cross-functional relationship. Being in a position of working harmoniously with difficult people while performing under pressure.
3,0
hard worker
all the guys/co-workers are always up to thier tusks. the management is very strong
Pros
free
Cons
short hour
4,0
At work it feels like home
One can't wait to go to work and tackle some new interesting projects, sharing ideas , hearing coleagues opinions about your input .Management is always there to hear your quiries or new ideas and calm you down if you feel like smething is giving you a hard time , always give productive advices not judgemental but stll want you to prove your capabilities. Hardest part is impressing he clients , the team may think its great but the client find it totaly wong . Enjoy idea sharing and just socialising and grooming one another.
Pros
highly affordable lunch and nice people to work with, and a huge knowledge and experiences
Cons
focus on the same thing which tends to be boring as time goes on.