JDA Software Employee Reviews

Good company
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana15 June 2019
Company management is very good
Culture, workplace are good
I learned a lot of knowledge in a company
This is good company for fresher to learn a lot of things
Good experience
Director of Operations, Edge Technology Group (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WI5 June 2019
Working at JDA Software was a great opportunity to work with Fortune 100 businesses. I was able to travel to customer locations to learn more about their specific needs and present JDA Software's hardware and software solutions.
4,0
Good company to work for
Associate Director - Consulting Services (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ17 May 2019
Team oriented. Operates to Mission Statement. Opportunity for growth. Great people. There was a point where a management/directional change was not well implemented but appears to be on a good track now.
Pros
Culture, People, Committment
Cons
a lot of travel
4,0
Encouraging, work-life balance and productive environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka30 April 2019
Very technical and resource oriented managers. Technically strong peers and very good work culture. Open to try new ideas. You can gain great domain knowledge about supply chain products.
a good stepping stone
not applicable (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ22 April 2019
JDA has great people and everyone is very nice. Everyone pitches in to help and access to executives is open. Overall working with nice people is a plus.
5,0
Nice Place with a pool table
Signature Desk Administrator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ3 April 2019
Loved working here great office and atmosphere.
People in my dept were always friendly and helpful.
One con was my job stability was always in limbo which was stressful.
Pros
Pool Table
Cons
Healthcare
Work environment is good
Cisco Voice Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka23 March 2019
Its good environment in the company and good learning for freshers as well as for experienced professionals.
Salary increment is quite slower but adjustable,
2,0
Not a Great Place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ20 March 2019
Terrible work culture. Top heavy, with little attention to all other employees. HR is a nightmare, have no clue as to their role. Very reactive environment, strategic leadership is missing.
Fine
Global Services Director, Consulting (Former Employee) –  North Carolina13 March 2019
Fine working not much to say. I had some good friends there and some not so good. New management team seems to know what they are doing. all in all that's about it.
Inspirational leadership
Project Manager - Pre-Sales, Center of Excellence (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad India25 February 2019
Best Supply chain management software company. Presales experience of supply chain management software was outstanding. Worked for United States of America top notch client for demos and sales pitch
5,0
Used to be a nice place to work
Technical Consultant/Conversion Specialist (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FL7 February 2019
The work was challenging and exciting. I always enjoyed going to work. It was cyclical so when it was good, you were extremely busy and when not, you had to find ways to be productive. The management was good and concerned about you which was nice. The work community was nice and you became friends with a lot of them. Still am to this day. The experiences here helped move me forward in my career.
Pros
good benefits, flexible hours and working conditions
Cons
The company kept getting bought out so job security was not great.
Environment de travail agreeable
TMS Support (Former Employee) –  Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexique15 January 2019
It was a great experience to work for this company.
Great Company
SALES OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ14 November 2018
I enjoyed my time at JDA. The company has a ton of opportunity, great compensation and terrific people. The leadership is top notch and the company has a heart.
Pros
Compensation, Leadership Quality
Cons
Work Life Ballance
Amazing internship
SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WI8 November 2018
JDA is amazing all around, and being an intern they allowed me to work around school and made sure I was able to balance a work/school life. My team members as well as people from other teams were always willing to help out and allow me to grow an immense amount during my time here.
Very political
Global Practice Director Cloud in the Americas (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ16 October 2018
New CEO with a mission to move from hosted to true SaaS offerings. Has an aggressive timeline, but remains accessible to all JDA employees.

Good training for employees available anytime online. Opportunities to travel.

Biggest plus is people are smiling when you walk in. JDA employees on the whole enjoy working there.

Environment can be very political and your career advancement is dependent on your manager.
Great Company!
Digital Content Marketing Strategist/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ7 October 2018
There are some wonderful people over there offering great leadership. There is a solid group of people on the marketing side that truly know how to drive the business. Between content marketing....creative....and demand generation the marketing team overall is very effective. Thus requiring very little outside direction. The CMO has done a nice job of outlining present and future objectives.
Pros
Great leadership, remote working and lots of room for career growth
Cons
Many employees live in other parts of the world resulting in time changes for meetings, That can be a little challenging, but easily overcome when doing meetings via teleconference
4,0
Positive and fun work place
Sr QA (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17 September 2018
Positive and fun work place, Work life balance, No Micro management, Challenging environment to work and very supportive environment from higher management
5,0
Good blend of working, learning and fun
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore India21 August 2018
First company where I learnt about the corporate culture. Learnt and explored a lot on the software applications developed by i2/JDA on Supply Chain. Good experience.
3,0
Good
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka10 July 2018
Excellent work life balance, but less learning in terms of Analytics. You get the business acumen and help executives take informed decision. Hike is low.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Lower hike
Great Company to work with
Senior Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 June 2018
I had a great experience working with the company. It is just that I didn't able to get a chance to relocate by the company internal job transfer. Hence I had to taken a decision to leave the company and resigned and permanently relocated to Sydney by my own.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Didn't have opportunity to provide inter regional transfer.