Jenman African Safaris Employee Reviews

2,0
Awful journey
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kenilworth, Western Cape18 September 2019
Probably a good option for inexperienced travel background individuals, however the company have expanded quit a bit I believe. Awesome travel opportunity to go educational one positive thing I made good friends. Sadly no job security very sales driven if you do nor reach the set target you're out.
5,0
Productive and enjoyable work place
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape18 January 2018
I really enjoyed working at Jenman African Safaris and learnt quite a lot for the tourism industry. I learnt how to deal with cross boarder transactions and how to deal with tour related queries from agents.
Pros
Free monthly lunches
3,0
Productive and fun working enviroment
Senior Inbound/Outbound Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape27 January 2016
Putting together itineraries and quoting
Learnt more on the different logistics and entry point in and around Southern Africa

Proposing attractions and destinations for well travelled people who have travelled extensively and they are looking for something different and unsual destinations.
Pros
Free Half Days
Cons
Long Hours
5,0
Ouvert aux idées
Assistant du représentant marketing (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC18 August 2015
Durant ma période de stage l'entreprise s'est montrée très ouverte à mes propositions concernant la stratégie d'extension de l'entreprise.