John Crane Employee Reviews

5,0
Great company to work for but I need more of a technical challenge.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape4 April 2018
I am happy at my place of work but would like to be challenged more in my technical skills and ability, on a daily basis. I would also prefer to move away from sales. It would also benefit my family if I earned a better salary. Currently, I earn close to the peak salary within a technical sales enviroment.
Pros
Company car, medical aid, a good pension scheme
Cons
Sales, don't feel challenged.
5,0
International work place
Management Accountant (Current Employee) –  South Africa15 September 2014
I stay ontop of my day to day task. I enjoy the challenge of going to work everyday. I like to be helpfull to my co-workers when they need help. I a confident person and have strong leadership skills. I am respected by my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is dealing with people that procrastinate when I need to meet a dealine. The most enjoyable is completing challenging tasks and projects that were give to me. Overall I am s prositive person to have in the work place.

I am proud working at Johh Crane as it is a dynamic and growing company. I have been at John Crane for 17years with is a testament to my work ethics.
Pros
Travel allowance, mediacl aid, pension
Cons
Not being able to take leave on an annual basis