Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Found 72 reviews matching the search See all 4 767 reviews
Stock controller
Stock controller and driving for consignment stock (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng22 November 2019
I'm interested to work Johnson and Johnson medical again. I'm hard working. I have a good experience with stock , warehouse and scanner and computer. I have a good communication with colleagues and Management.
5,0
Gezien de kans, ik zou er weer werken in een hartslag.
Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape30 October 2019
Fantastische werkomgeving met state-of-the-art faciliteiten. Echt goede work-life balans en een bedrijf dat om uw veiligheid en welzijn bekommert. De bedrijfscultuur is hetzelfde in elke faciliteit in de wereld.
Pros
Goed salaris, behandeld met waardigheid en respect, gezond werk leven balans, goede kans voor ontwikkeling
Cons
Als een multi-nationale bedrijfseenheid kunnen beslissingen lang duren
World renowned
In-house clerk (Former Employee) –  Midrand, ZA30 September 2019
J&J medical. You will learn about orthopedic implants and get to know about warehousing. There is massive room for growth. Plus they will pay you well for your time at the office.
5,0
Great company to work for, grow and develop.
Supplier Quality Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape29 September 2019
Excellent morals, company culture, work life balance and many opportunities for growth and development!
Pros
Growth opportunities
Cons
High complexity
Machine operator
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Retreat, Western Cape23 September 2019
Its nice to work there its farst machine they have at that company but a machine operator must be able to do everything packing setting up the machine
3,0
A good company
machine operator and the team leader (Former Employee) –  Packaging in Cape Town16 September 2019
Organising the team.Perform line checks.Doing credits at the end of the packing product.Checking if the team is following the procedure interms of the safety when we run the product
4,0
Greasy company to work for
NPI/CIP Engineer (Current Employee) –  South Africa East London3 September 2019
Great company to work for, I would recommend this company to a friend.
Great campany culture based on credo. Diverse group of people and working with cross functional teams.
very good.Company
Receptionist (Temporally ) (Former Employee) –  Westville, KwaZulu-Natal13 August 2019
I enjoyed.to worked at Johnson and Johnson.Management and staff were very good to me. I was answering the phones helping incoming clients,recording of Documents.
Pros
Free fruits
5,0
Very productive and a happy atmosphere of working
Raw Materials Clerk /Warehousing (Former Employee) –  Midrand15 July 2019
I worked for this company for a period of only three months but it was indeed a place where one could enjoy working for and the stuff was very kind including management.
Pros
Free coffee every day
Cons
The distance from Soweto to Midrand but free transport is available for employees
prudutive
Industrial Engineering intern (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape12 February 2019
it is a very friendly place to work at , the staff makes you feel very welcome you feel at home. very productive and more to learn . and the management knows how to handle time
Pros
lunch
Cons
payed lunch
great place to work.
Janitor/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  City of Cape Town, Western Cape10 January 2019
johnson and johnson is a great company to work for.
Unfortunately the new management is not that good to work for.
i start at 7 in the morning and i go about doing my job and finish at 4 in the afternoon
5,0
Productive and fun place to work at
Catering Consultant |Feedem (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape20 November 2018
I enjoyed working at the J&J factory, all the staff on site were friendly people and all got along. I have learnt a lot during my time there, especially the importance of health and safety policies and procedures as well as risk assessments.
Pros
Learning new skills all the time
Cons
No Cons
Production
Senior manufacturing operator/Teamleader (Former Employee) –  Eastlondon13 September 2018
I had opportunity to grow,my opinions and suggestions counted.
i made some significant changes to production processes.
i enjoyed interacting with the staff
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Transport stains
Fun workplace
Organisation was a fun place with great leadership and my supervisor was very approachable.
The balance between work and personal life was very good and the organization always strove to ensure that this balance was maintained as much as possible.
Pros
Cafetria on site
Cons
cant think of any
J&j
Phenomenal organization to work for. Work life balance importance is shared among many. Great culture and fast growing business in SA and globally. Thanks.
Pros
People are treated as assets
4,0
productive and family oriented business
packer (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape23 March 2018
it is a good company to work for it is family focused and value its customers.it always makes sure that quality goods are produced as it produces products that are used by babies.
Pros
financial benefits
Cons
short breaks
Manufucturing
Electrical Automation Graduate (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape13 February 2018
*As an electrical Automation graduate I ensure effective and continuous 24 hour operation of all control systems throughout the plant.

*Do maintenance of machines. During my contract i have learned to work under pressure and also to work without supervision.

*Safety is one of the keys culture that we promote during working.\

*The most enjoyable part of the job is that there more room for learning and there is always work to do.
Pros
Career expore
Warehouse Inspector (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng5 February 2018
Lack of management in the work place, meaning Managers were hired that do not understand the work and how the company works.
Shift leaders hired that are not willing to understand how to lead the team and not willing to learn the job.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
useless management
Johnson& Johnson SA
CRM / Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape26 January 2018
Hardest part- had to fit job description of 3 people into the workload of one person daily
Most enjoyable- Success of managing sales agents was measured clearly and was tracked daily and weekly
Workplace culture- Negative part was that we were(all 5 national Customer relationship managers / area operations managers) employed by J&J, but through a third party agent called TRI-Link. We never really felt part of the J&J team.
Pros
Head office meetings
Cons
travelling in areas not safe
5,0
Very. Interestin And caring company with many trips to different resort for business meeting
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Midrand20 January 2018
Johnson and Johnson is a great company because they adhere to the policies of the country firstly we work from 8 am to 4h20 pm
We have two breaks tea time for 15 minutes and 30 mins lunch on Fridays we work 8 am. To 3pm. They treat every worker with respect weather your a manager of cleaner we have funding for studying if you pass then you don't pay back but if you fail you must pay back. We adhere to the credo of the company witch states it clearly that our mission is to patients and doctors first then emotes secondly so every one who works there knows what is expected from him
/her every month we are trained on issues on safety and healthy . We had provident fund we had medical aid. A suggestion box was always there for any one wanting to propose something . And every year end we were given 13 th cheques.
Pros
Free lunches were only provided at functions
Cons
Yes we had a canteen inside and we ate subsidized meals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4,2