Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls Employee Review

View all Johnson Controls reviews

Working in a office environment
Work and site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng19 November 2019
Working with Johnson Controls was a great experience for me and I am very proud to be a part of the team and I am very excited about the future, working with the same tipe of company. I have learned a lot

Other Johnson Controls Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape12 January 2020
Entrepreneurs value employees who are constantly striving to make themselves better—having a more skilled team leads to a better company. I love when my employees say, ‘I want to learn more about this,’ or ‘I really think I could help the company by moving into this area.’ It’s up to each employee to figure out how he or she can be best utilized in a growing company.
Great opportuninty to develop
Technical Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg23 July 2019
A large corporation that has a lot to offer. Every day has new opportunities to learn and develop in technology and personally.
In order to be the best, I challenged myself to put meaningful content into a technical training course and making the learning environment enjoyable and memorable.
Not only was I involved with technical training, but also presenting to end users on solutions and to assist in closing deals.
My job description also involved solution sales training and advanced services such as end user technical training and system commissioning.