Just Property

Just Property Employee Reviews in Centurion, Gauteng

5,0
Flexibility
The work place is very relaxed and welcoming. An enthusiastic environment if you know what your doing or eager to learn. You’re given assistance if you don’t know anything.
Challenging but satisfying
As a sales agent I was not office bound but did go to the office at least once a day as all admin facilities were available for me there. My work consisted of contacting sellers and arranging to list their properties. A listing appoiintment consists of taking photos and completing the mandate with the seller. Thereafter I would load the property information onto the various websites and on social media with the pictures and descriptions. This required creative thinking. I would also canvass for new properties via personal contact or telephone. Another aspect was making appointments with prospective buyers and showing them the properties and, should they want to make an offer I would have to complete the sales agreement with them. After negotiating and settling on a price I would then have to contact the bond originators to apply for a loan on behalf of my cliient and also send the completed legal documents to the conveyancing attorneys. I loved this job because I enjoy working with people and it allowed me to have flexible working hours. The harder part of the job was the mathematical side and the easiest part of the job was working with people as I have strong communication skills. I had to manage my time well to get everything done each day. This proved to be a challange when I was very busy. I regretted having had to give this up as I really enjoyed it but my personal circumstances changed requiring me to work from home.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
A lot of travelling
Strong and supportive company
Just Property Centurion East is a keystone real estate company that occupies a sizable percentage of the property market in Centurion East . We are an established franchise that has quickly become one of the most respected property service companies in Centurion East . Despite the challenging property market, we have presented growth and success.
Pros
Strong Support team
Cons
Finding qualified agents
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Property. Our community is ready to answer.
3,4