Keynote Communications

Keynote Communications Pay & Benefits reviews

Casual work
Working at Keynote Communications was a nice opportunity but there were not many benefits provided for staff. Doing promotions and brand advertising was a good learning experience.
4,0
Such a warm environment.
Was a great experience doing work for them for almost a year. Great pay and flexible working hours.The management was awesome and kind. I would really recommend Keynote.
Pros
Flexible hours and great pay.
Cons
Late payment.
3,0
Good for quick buck but Bad for career
Everything done is last minute from training to bookings and even payment agreement plus salary clogs in late. It's a great learning curve and way to make quick money but level of treatment still needs work
Pros
short hours
Cons
bad treatment
3,0
When promoting, things aren't always 100% organised and promoters are often given short notice when they are needed therefore it makes it difficult to be available. However the job gets done and at the end of it all things turn out for the better. One other disadvantage is that promoters are sometimes ask to work in places out of their way.
Pros
Pay is fair
4,0
A creative and interactive job
I worked for Keynote Communications for a week during my matric finals, promoting a product.

It was a fun job that required a tremendous amount of creativity in convincing consumers to buy a product. Hence, it was physically and intellectually demanding.

I enjoyed working with my co-workers as we exchanged strategies of 'winning over' as many consumers as possible.

Interacting with people was the most fun part of this vacation work.
Pros
Hour break
Cons
Physically intensive
Keynote communications
A typical day at work would be a everyday learning , fun and just talk interact with different kind of people everyday.

What I learnt was to how to present myself to people and the importance of representing a particular brand .
Pros
free samples of products
Cons
salary not paid in time or not paid at all
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Keynote Communications?