KONE Employee Review

Productive and good workplace
Assistant Technician (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape10 August 2016
good working as a team,help me to gain experience ,good
working environment
good workplace
respect
confident

communication,perfect management
Pros
leaving out allowances
Cons
more overtime

Other KONE Employee Reviews

Global exposure, lots of travel and growth opportunities
National Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng26 February 2017
A great company to work for. Still one of the few that still offers company vehicle, petrol and cell phone allowances. excellent culture. Bas Degeling, the best MD ever.
Pros
company car, petrol and cellphone
Cons
Boring christmas parties
working as a tema
National Credit control Team leader (Current Employee) –  Durban, ZN13 October 2014
Kone Elevator is a multi national company, we install and maintaon elevators and escators. we have to busness areas which is the new business and maintenance business, i am the national credit controlelr teamleader. I manage both business area and have 6 people working directly under me, i manage a book value of 81mil in total. i manange the the over due receivables on a daily basis and conduct weekly meetings with my team to reduce the 120+days receivables. i also manage the customer disputes and escalator them to the regional directors. this is a very chanlleging position and enjoy the pressurizing enviroment that i work in. i report on a weekly basis to the regional directors informing them of the status of they receivables. Kone aim is the emloyee satisfactiona nd aim to develope the young staff members.

Kone is always dedicated team
Pros
the challenge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KONE. Our community is ready to answer.

3,6