Konecranes

Konecranes Employee Reviews

4,0
Productive and Good Learning Curve
Service Technician to Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Gauteng South Africa23 August 2019
Normal day at work was sorting out clients problems with cranes and getting technicians out to site, I learnt to be patient and calm when dealing with clients not matter how upset they were and there tone of voice, management above me were very to the point when it came to monthend and targets were not met but after explainations plus got reasons they seemed to understand as targets were generally made and acceeded, the workplace culture was very adverse as you had different races working and at times it was difficult to get along but at the end of the day all came together as one big happy family as this was the only way to move forward in the company, my most hardest part of been in management was to let people go (being working with them in the industry for awhile) after making continuos mistakes and bring the companies name down with them, most enjoyable part of the job was that at the end of the day you are able to go home in one piece, been able to satifiy the clients and all that you work with are happy.
Pros
Working Hours, Company Transport
Cons
Healthcare, Salary inconsistancy
5,0
There is always challengers
Siebel CRM Key User, Voice of Customer Key user, (Current Employee) –  Gauteng4 November 2018
In my day to day work if find a lot of challengers as there are new aspects that come from clients and personnel at the office. We have different cultures at our work place.
Pros
We are able to work at flexibale times
Cons
We sometime work long hours and not compensated
5,0
productive
Receptionist(temp) (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng22 February 2018
A wonderful place to work, employees are well taken care of and work standards are high, and extremely enjoyable , the companies social as well as corporate environment is extremely pleasant
4,0
A very good company to work for
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West, Witbank4 January 2017
Konecranes is a very successful company and they are very fair towards employees regarding welfare and great working condittions. Reason for leaving was travelling time and distance which could lead to under performence.
Pros
Benefits such as medical aid, transport etc
Cons
Travelling time and distance
3,0
Hectic pressure, bad management
Debtors Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alrode, GP12 May 2015
Bad management, back biting, no assistance, some fun and kind people, no training, not a nice industry to work in Cranes, mostly a mans environment, different culture
Pros
Earned a salary
Cons
Salary to little and traffic hectic