Kuehne + Nagel

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 2 527 reviews
4,0
Productive and enjoyable
Projects Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edenvale Longmeadow3 September 2015
A typical day is the 9-5 job. I learn that with each client you have to be a chameleon fitting in with they personality. Management are people that don't get to interact with me, our relationship is based on Good Morning and Goodbye. My co-workers and I have a professional relationship that comes with mutual respect. The hardest part is when you have a load of people as if they have been dropped off by a bus(busy reception area, walk in clients, telephone ringing endlessly). The most enjoyable part of my job is being noted and feel appreciated.
Pros
Monthend I get to leave early
Cons
Restrected working hours
5,0
Productive and fun within the workplace
Contoller (Former Employee) –  Edenvale, GP17 March 2014
Its a challenging field, as its ranked 2nd in the world, regarding Freight and Fowarding.

Hard work is expected by the company to all indivisuals within the company. It actually grooms you as a person to limits you have never thought of reaching due to the team work and duties are set out by the company.

Overall Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, air freight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated solutions.”

The performances of K+N’s sea freight and air freight business units are again the main pillars of success. In both areas, high internal productivity and strict cost management compensated for the costs of investments made in technology and product development and strengthening of niche segments.

My review personally, this company has took the best out me, and has showed me over the couple of months that dedication is the only key when one is looking for success.
Pros
Free social meetings
Cons
Long hours with no overtime provided.