La Granson International Employee Reviews

Some kind of a pyramid
Sales Representatives (Former Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo5 November 2018
Lousy commission based salary, you cover your own transportation costs if you are required to go work at a different area, it is a pyramid scheme. Not suitable for people traveling everyday, you work hard for peanuts, a gardener earns more than them unless you are on top of the pyramid. Rather start your own pyramid scheme and have slaves make money for you. Rubbish
Pros
Promotion to almost the top of the pyramid is fast. You won't be a slave for too long
Cons
You work like a slave at the bottom of the pyramid.
productive and growth.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gauteng15 October 2018
Awesome moment. getting staffs and managers from other countries running great impact and learning standard is applicable in this company. though the working hours are long but its also understandable because they are actually grooming individuals to be leaders and responsible in time management and work ethic.
making money was another thing that really got me all in,i make for myself about 2000 to 2500 weekly,its commission but worth it.
its all about pushing your self and getting your work done and get the rewards.
Pros
bonus, free training, growth.
Fun and very productive
junior sales associates (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng16 October 2018
Its overwhelming what i have achieved within the last 2 months of working at this company. I have learnt alot and my passion finally has room to come to actualisation.I always look forward to going to work everyday cos i have amazing mentors and the motivation to grow is immense. for me, its where my growth actually started.
Pros
growth, free lunches and free training with amazing events
5,0
Productive and exciting work environment
sales executives (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng30 October 2018
I have been in the company for just two months now and its amazing the kind of growth i achieved within this short period,managerial position is looking so close to coming through,i have met amazing mentors and i have really learnt how to work and still have fun while at it.
Pros
free lunches and your determine the growth of your income
No Transparency!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng14 September 2018
This company is not transparent on what exactly is expected of you during the interview.
- It is comission based, having all travelling and eating costs on you.
- It's not organized because we don't understand the employees' roles in the company (lack of management)
- Email telling you that you'll be interviewed by a specific person then get a totally different person that doesn't even ask standard interview questions.
- Working hours from 6:30 a.m to 6:00 p.m and reporting back into the office
- Advertise different positions but interviewing for a totally different job.
Honestly I felt deceived becauseit sounded like one of those pyramid scheme presentations. Being a recent graduate and broke, it does not make sense using money that you don't even have in order to travel to your allocated store.
Pros
Cons
no organization
fun environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng9 August 2018
I tend to meet new people everyday more than 100.
I Learned work ethics are important and more about becoming a business person,student mentality,time management and great attitude.
Very motivating,vibrant and fun to be around.
The workplace is disciplined and organised. We worked as team, we give ideas and promote our personal and business goals.
working long hours was the hardest part. I enjoyed the morning part when we share ideas and also spending time with the manager.
Pros
Travelling for Free
Cons
Building a team
The Worst Possible Place You Can Work For
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng1 August 2018
You're on your feet at the office, where they sell you dreams about becoming an owner one day, from 6am to 9 am. Then you're off to the field (the store you're allocated to) then you're expected to be back in the office by 17:45 having reached the sales targets. you have to transport yourself to the field and back to the office at your own expense. When you get "promoted" you pay for the expenses of your team as well. The salary is commission based and doesn't really change when you get promoted', you just get more responsibilities and more mouths to feed with the little that you earn.
Pros
Cons
long hours, no leave, little pay or none at all and unfair labour practices
" Great company"
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng22 October 2018
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
Best place - Best Management - Best Infrastructure
Cons
None really - i have worked at 2 other consultancies and this is by a mile the best.
1,0
A bunch of deceitful opportunists
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Gauteng17 July 2018
The company does not have a legitimate website,or even an actual name. They make money by draining you emotionally,financially and mentally. Everything they say or promise you, will sound too good to be true, well trust me IT IS too good to be true. Do not work there. Believe me! Theywill use you and they only hire young people so they can manipulate them and they don't care about your safety. No contracts and no papers are signed at all ! They will tell you they are international and have 17 000 offices nationwide that is not true they do not even have a head office of their own.
Pros
Cons
You work 7 days a week. For little commission.
Amazing work environment
Junior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng12 October 2018
Since i started work at this company,i can boast of great boost in my career,i never knew the capacity i had in me till i started work,and now i have reached most of my potential and am still climbing up the ladder... thanks for this great platform.
Pros
free training/growth
5,0
Very productive and fun way of making money while learning.
Sales Administrator/Hr Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng21 August 2018
La Granson international is a company that has registered and produced several manager who are presently running there own company through the same opportunity that was given to them as it is now. The fact is that this company teaches you how to make money on your own and become a good business entrepreneur,run your company and grow as the same time,this business is for those who really want to change there life's for good and embrace the good life,educate,growth,travel,vacations,fun etc. Remember this is not for everyone but for potential managers who are ready to be developed. As for me i got a better part of this company,learnt a lot and has changed my life for good... have been working here for more than 2 years now and life is really good.
Pros
Bonus, Increase of Salary, Free lunch, Free training.
1,0
Fun but overall the worst
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Roodeport15 July 2018
They are deceitful they don't tell you what exactly the job entails.
They pay weekly but for the first four weeks there is no pay you need to use your money to get to the office and go to various stores to promote.
A lot of people leave beacuse they not happy working there, all they care about is reaching targets and not people
Pros
Energetic office
Cons
Don't pay on time. Commision only.
productive and fun
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng17 October 2018
Great and fun work environment with alot to learn from since i started here,am new but so far i have had an amazing time. there are mentors and the encouragement level is way up,better than what i have ever experienced in my few years of working/
Pros
free training
5,0
i Appreciate this Company!!!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng30 August 2018
The aspect that i appreciate the most about working here is the huge learning and growth opportunity.
I started right out of college and have now escalated to a managerial position. The learning experience has been amazing and i enjoy the growth potential.
Pros
Bonus, Growth, fun
5,0
great company that develop individuals to become entrepreneurs
sales consultants (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng23 August 2018
Good people
great work ethics
its a good thing they developing their employees to become entrepreneurs and own their own companies and create more job opportunities.
Pros
more money
personal development
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng22 August 2018
Great place to work, i had an awesome time working at la granson international,the work ethic is 100% and fun place as well,just had family crisis,if not will still be working there.
Pros
Bonus, Increase, free lunch
"Fortunate to work here"
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 November 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR i have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy.
Talking about our head, he is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when i joined as i found him bit strict as a manager but now i find him more as a friend. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too.
Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.
Pros
You will find every thing more than you imagine..
Cons
Can't think of any at this moment.
Unethical management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal22 April 2018
There are absolutely not honest on the job interview, these people are humble don't trust them they will make you feel like this job pays very well and it easy while your one month hard work goes to your team leader and you will be only paid for your week work
Pros
Free Lunch
1,0
Horrible place to work at
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nelspruit, Mpumalanga18 July 2018
This company it's good to be true, u always on Ur feet on the advertisement they say u Gona get such amount of salary and you get there dololo payment
1,0
Its not a good place to work at
Field Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal16 April 2018
*Get paid in commission
*The fact that they always hiring should tell you people don't stay long.
*Not trust worthy.
*The leaders are very vibrant and give that feeling of happiness.
*The job culture is good.
*Doesn't pay well.
Pros
Cons
Comission only and very long hours