La Granson International Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

1,0
Biggest finesse ever to be honest! Just a scam and waste of time
Sales (Former Employee) –  JHB, Gauteng8 June 2019
Shut this organization down immediately !

Only the blind and ignorant have nice things to say about this scheme because they feel vulnerable and insecure about themselves .

-No professionalism whatsoever
-There's way too many people in the mix so how are we all suppose to make it ?!
-Even the so called managers or whatever they call themselves have an appearance as if they are getting paid peanuts ?!
-You're using old busted up local taxi's to get around and you must pay your own fees and cant even provide food
-You ask questions and they give very shallow answers so you're not even sure how the procedure works or how specifically can you reach the top.

Bottom line these people dont have your best interest at heart so dont get sucked in and waste your time and money !
Pros
Cons
Way too many, Just dont
5,0
Great Sales and Marketing Experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 March 2019
The culture of La Grandson is to give entrepreneurial opportunities to every/any individual who is willing to put in the effort to climb the corporate ladder. My experience was amazing for I have acquired skills,knowledge and leadership qualities which helped me to start my own business. The Management was very professional and hands on with every employee.I would have definitely stayed longer had I got the privileged to start my on business.Great and exciting work and life experiences to learn.Thank you to the company and the whole team for helping me achieve my goals.
Pros
Tea and Coffee
Cons
12 hours
5,0
"Fortunate to work here"
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 November 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR i have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy.
Talking about our head, he is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when i joined as i found him bit strict as a manager but now i find him more as a friend. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too.
Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.
Pros
You will find every thing more than you imagine..
Cons
Can't think of any at this moment.
No Transparency!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng14 September 2018
This company is not transparent on what exactly is expected of you during the interview.
- It is comission based, having all travelling and eating costs on you.
- It's not organized because we don't understand the employees' roles in the company (lack of management)
- Email telling you that you'll be interviewed by a specific person then get a totally different person that doesn't even ask standard interview questions.
- Working hours from 6:30 a.m to 6:00 p.m and reporting back into the office
- Advertise different positions but interviewing for a totally different job.
Honestly I felt deceived becauseit sounded like one of those pyramid scheme presentations. Being a recent graduate and broke, it does not make sense using money that you don't even have in order to travel to your allocated store.
Pros
Cons
no organization
Decieving
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng11 February 2018
They are not honest, when they call you for an interview they don't specify what the job entails, you only find out on the second interview when you have to go to the field.
Pros
Cons
Commission earnings