La Granson International Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

1,0
Biggest finesse ever to be honest! Just a scam and waste of time
Sales (Former Employee) –  JHB, Gauteng8 June 2019
Shut this organization down immediately !

Only the blind and ignorant have nice things to say about this scheme because they feel vulnerable and insecure about themselves .

-No professionalism whatsoever
-There's way too many people in the mix so how are we all suppose to make it ?!
-Even the so called managers or whatever they call themselves have an appearance as if they are getting paid peanuts ?!
-You're using old busted up local taxi's to get around and you must pay your own fees and cant even provide food
-You ask questions and they give very shallow answers so you're not even sure how the procedure works or how specifically can you reach the top.

Bottom line these people dont have your best interest at heart so dont get sucked in and waste your time and money !
Pros
Cons
Way too many, Just dont
1,0
Terrible experience. We're lied to when applying for this job.
sales agent (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng21 May 2019
I was shocked to find out that they lie about their basic salary. That job is commission based and their basic salary is not what they say it is. I had to cover transportation costs daily, traveled late at night and even almost got mugged. People who are at an advantage are people who lived in the company house. Don't fall for the offers they make online, it's all a lie.
Pros
free product training
Cons
long hours, no basic salary
Worst place ever
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng8 March 2019
You get deceived into thinking you will get paid weekly from the word go, only to find out you will get paid only after 4 weeks. The boss was rude and unprofessional. You have to use money you don't have to pay transport to stores that you will be promoting at. They don't care about your safety or well being at all you can even leave that office at 7:30pm they don't care. You will use your savings only to get paid peanuts after 4 weeks.
"Fortunate to work here"
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 November 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR i have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy.
Talking about our head, he is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when i joined as i found him bit strict as a manager but now i find him more as a friend. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too.
Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.
Pros
You will find every thing more than you imagine..
Cons
Can't think of any at this moment.
Some kind of a pyramid
Sales Representatives (Former Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo5 November 2018
Lousy commission based salary, you cover your own transportation costs if you are required to go work at a different area, it is a pyramid scheme. Not suitable for people traveling everyday, you work hard for peanuts, a gardener earns more than them unless you are on top of the pyramid. Rather start your own pyramid scheme and have slaves make money for you. Rubbish
Pros
Promotion to almost the top of the pyramid is fast. You won't be a slave for too long
Cons
You work like a slave at the bottom of the pyramid.
productive and growth.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gauteng15 October 2018
Awesome moment. getting staffs and managers from other countries running great impact and learning standard is applicable in this company. though the working hours are long but its also understandable because they are actually grooming individuals to be leaders and responsible in time management and work ethic.
making money was another thing that really got me all in,i make for myself about 2000 to 2500 weekly,its commission but worth it.
its all about pushing your self and getting your work done and get the rewards.
Pros
bonus, free training, growth.
No Transparency!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng14 September 2018
This company is not transparent on what exactly is expected of you during the interview.
- It is comission based, having all travelling and eating costs on you.
- It's not organized because we don't understand the employees' roles in the company (lack of management)
- Email telling you that you'll be interviewed by a specific person then get a totally different person that doesn't even ask standard interview questions.
- Working hours from 6:30 a.m to 6:00 p.m and reporting back into the office
- Advertise different positions but interviewing for a totally different job.
Honestly I felt deceived becauseit sounded like one of those pyramid scheme presentations. Being a recent graduate and broke, it does not make sense using money that you don't even have in order to travel to your allocated store.
Pros
Cons
no organization
fun environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng9 August 2018
I tend to meet new people everyday more than 100.
I Learned work ethics are important and more about becoming a business person,student mentality,time management and great attitude.
Very motivating,vibrant and fun to be around.
The workplace is disciplined and organised. We worked as team, we give ideas and promote our personal and business goals.
working long hours was the hardest part. I enjoyed the morning part when we share ideas and also spending time with the manager.
Pros
Travelling for Free
Cons
Building a team
The Worst Possible Place You Can Work For
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng1 August 2018
You're on your feet at the office, where they sell you dreams about becoming an owner one day, from 6am to 9 am. Then you're off to the field (the store you're allocated to) then you're expected to be back in the office by 17:45 having reached the sales targets. you have to transport yourself to the field and back to the office at your own expense. When you get "promoted" you pay for the expenses of your team as well. The salary is commission based and doesn't really change when you get promoted', you just get more responsibilities and more mouths to feed with the little that you earn.
Pros
Cons
long hours, no leave, little pay or none at all and unfair labour practices
1,0
Fun but overall the worst
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Roodeport15 July 2018
They are deceitful they don't tell you what exactly the job entails.
They pay weekly but for the first four weeks there is no pay you need to use your money to get to the office and go to various stores to promote.
A lot of people leave beacuse they not happy working there, all they care about is reaching targets and not people
Pros
Energetic office
Cons
Don't pay on time. Commision only.
Unethical management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal22 April 2018
There are absolutely not honest on the job interview, these people are humble don't trust them they will make you feel like this job pays very well and it easy while your one month hard work goes to your team leader and you will be only paid for your week work
Pros
Free Lunch
3,0
productive and more complicated
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng26 January 2018
very time consuming and requires energy all the time there,s no sitting i learned how to relate with people,management was amongst us as we competed on getting more customers work culture was very nice and enjoyful the hardest part of the job was getting rejections from customer surveys
Pros
free lunch with ceo on those who, ve reached the target
Cons
standing the whole day