La Granson International Management reviews

Scam
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng13 November 2019
They're not open about the work and nor are they str8 forward about the salary and pay. The working environment is exciting but the management team is not.
1,0
Biggest finesse ever to be honest! Just a scam and waste of time
Sales (Former Employee) –  JHB, Gauteng8 June 2019
Shut this organization down immediately !

Only the blind and ignorant have nice things to say about this scheme because they feel vulnerable and insecure about themselves .

-No professionalism whatsoever
-There's way too many people in the mix so how are we all suppose to make it ?!
-Even the so called managers or whatever they call themselves have an appearance as if they are getting paid peanuts ?!
-You're using old busted up local taxi's to get around and you must pay your own fees and cant even provide food
-You ask questions and they give very shallow answers so you're not even sure how the procedure works or how specifically can you reach the top.

Bottom line these people dont have your best interest at heart so dont get sucked in and waste your time and money !
Pros
Cons
Way too many, Just dont
Great Sales and Marketing Experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 March 2019
The culture of La Grandson is to give entrepreneurial opportunities to every/any individual who is willing to put in the effort to climb the corporate ladder. My experience was amazing for I have acquired skills,knowledge and leadership qualities which helped me to start my own business. The Management was very professional and hands on with every employee.I would have definitely stayed longer had I got the privileged to start my on business.Great and exciting work and life experiences to learn.Thank you to the company and the whole team for helping me achieve my goals.
Pros
Tea and Coffee
Cons
12 hours
Worst place ever
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng8 March 2019
You get deceived into thinking you will get paid weekly from the word go, only to find out you will get paid only after 4 weeks. The boss was rude and unprofessional. You have to use money you don't have to pay transport to stores that you will be promoting at. They don't care about your safety or well being at all you can even leave that office at 7:30pm they don't care. You will use your savings only to get paid peanuts after 4 weeks.
"Fortunate to work here"
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 November 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR i have ever worked considering my experience with previous 3 companies. She is fun loving and full of energy.
Talking about our head, he is very friendly with everyone. He takes interest and involvement in our career building. I was hesitant and scared when i joined as i found him bit strict as a manager but now i find him more as a friend. Seniors here are there to guide you at every single step. I feel fortunate to work with such amazing people. I discuss about my office life with my friends and family too.
Fellow-mates: Here everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have made such beautiful relationships here. Like everything about this company.
Pros
You will find every thing more than you imagine..
Cons
Can't think of any at this moment.
" Great company"
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng22 October 2018
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
Best place - Best Management - Best Infrastructure
Cons
None really - i have worked at 2 other consultancies and this is by a mile the best.
productive and growth.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gauteng15 October 2018
Awesome moment. getting staffs and managers from other countries running great impact and learning standard is applicable in this company. though the working hours are long but its also understandable because they are actually grooming individuals to be leaders and responsible in time management and work ethic.
making money was another thing that really got me all in,i make for myself about 2000 to 2500 weekly,its commission but worth it.
its all about pushing your self and getting your work done and get the rewards.
Pros
bonus, free training, growth.
No Transparency!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng14 September 2018
This company is not transparent on what exactly is expected of you during the interview.
- It is comission based, having all travelling and eating costs on you.
- It's not organized because we don't understand the employees' roles in the company (lack of management)
- Email telling you that you'll be interviewed by a specific person then get a totally different person that doesn't even ask standard interview questions.
- Working hours from 6:30 a.m to 6:00 p.m and reporting back into the office
- Advertise different positions but interviewing for a totally different job.
Honestly I felt deceived becauseit sounded like one of those pyramid scheme presentations. Being a recent graduate and broke, it does not make sense using money that you don't even have in order to travel to your allocated store.
Pros
Cons
no organization
fun environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng9 August 2018
I tend to meet new people everyday more than 100.
I Learned work ethics are important and more about becoming a business person,student mentality,time management and great attitude.
Very motivating,vibrant and fun to be around.
The workplace is disciplined and organised. We worked as team, we give ideas and promote our personal and business goals.
working long hours was the hardest part. I enjoyed the morning part when we share ideas and also spending time with the manager.
Pros
Travelling for Free
Cons
Building a team
1,0
A bunch of deceitful opportunists
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Gauteng17 July 2018
The company does not have a legitimate website,or even an actual name. They make money by draining you emotionally,financially and mentally. Everything they say or promise you, will sound too good to be true, well trust me IT IS too good to be true. Do not work there. Believe me! Theywill use you and they only hire young people so they can manipulate them and they don't care about your safety. No contracts and no papers are signed at all ! They will tell you they are international and have 17 000 offices nationwide that is not true they do not even have a head office of their own.
Pros
Cons
You work 7 days a week. For little commission.
3,0
productive and more complicated
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng26 January 2018
very time consuming and requires energy all the time there,s no sitting i learned how to relate with people,management was amongst us as we competed on getting more customers work culture was very nice and enjoyful the hardest part of the job was getting rejections from customer surveys
Pros
free lunch with ceo on those who, ve reached the target
Cons
standing the whole day