La Granson International Employee Review

View all La Granson International reviews

Very productive and fun way of making money while learning.
Sales Administrator/Hr Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng21 August 2018
La Granson international is a company that has registered and produced several manager who are presently running there own company through the same opportunity that was given to them as it is now. The fact is that this company teaches you how to make money on your own and become a good business entrepreneur,run your company and grow as the same time,this business is for those who really want to change there life's for good and embrace the good life,educate,growth,travel,vacations,fun etc. Remember this is not for everyone but for potential managers who are ready to be developed. As for me i got a better part of this company,learnt a lot and has changed my life for good... have been working here for more than 2 years now and life is really good.
Pros
Bonus, Increase of Salary, Free lunch, Free training.

Other La Granson International Employee Reviews

Biggest finesse ever to be honest! Just a scam and waste of time
Sales (Former Employee) –  JHB, Gauteng8 June 2019
Shut this organization down immediately !

Only the blind and ignorant have nice things to say about this scheme because they feel vulnerable and insecure about themselves .

-No professionalism whatsoever
-There's way too many people in the mix so how are we all suppose to make it ?!
-Even the so called managers or whatever they call themselves have an appearance as if they are getting paid peanuts ?!
-You're using old busted up local taxi's to get around and you must pay your own fees and cant even provide food
-You ask questions and they give very shallow answers so you're not even sure how the procedure works or how specifically can you reach the top.

Bottom line these people dont have your best interest at heart so dont get sucked in and waste your time and money !
Pros
Cons
Way too many, Just dont
I want to join this company
I'm a man with honesty and respect (Current Employee) –  Mpumalanga3 June 2019
I can work under pressure I enjoy working and I can come to work every day and I hate to be late at work I'm always on time and enjoy working with you
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Iong hours