La Granson International

La Granson International Employee Review

View all La Granson International reviews

Very productive and fun way of making money while learning.
Sales Administrator/Hr Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng21 August 2018
La Granson international is a company that has registered and produced several manager who are presently running there own company through the same opportunity that was given to them as it is now. The fact is that this company teaches you how to make money on your own and become a good business entrepreneur,run your company and grow as the same time,this business is for those who really want to change there life's for good and embrace the good life,educate,growth,travel,vacations,fun etc. Remember this is not for everyone but for potential managers who are ready to be developed. As for me i got a better part of this company,learnt a lot and has changed my life for good... have been working here for more than 2 years now and life is really good.
Pros
Bonus, Increase of Salary, Free lunch, Free training.
Cons

Other La Granson International Employee Reviews

its not a fair business
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng7 January 2020
working in this company is very stressing its very difficult to find clients and sign them. its not paying well they even rob us our salaries. we wake very early in the dawn and come back home late night working hard in the shop.
Scam
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng13 November 2019
They're not open about the work and nor are they str8 forward about the salary and pay. The working environment is exciting but the management team is not.