La Granson International Employee Review

View all La Granson International reviews

productive and growth.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gauteng15 October 2018
Awesome moment. getting staffs and managers from other countries running great impact and learning standard is applicable in this company. though the working hours are long but its also understandable because they are actually grooming individuals to be leaders and responsible in time management and work ethic.
making money was another thing that really got me all in,i make for myself about 2000 to 2500 weekly,its commission but worth it.
its all about pushing your self and getting your work done and get the rewards.
Pros
bonus, free training, growth.

Other La Granson International Employee Reviews

Biggest finesse ever to be honest! Just a scam and waste of time
Sales (Former Employee) –  JHB, Gauteng8 June 2019
Shut this organization down immediately !

Only the blind and ignorant have nice things to say about this scheme because they feel vulnerable and insecure about themselves .

-No professionalism whatsoever
-There's way too many people in the mix so how are we all suppose to make it ?!
-Even the so called managers or whatever they call themselves have an appearance as if they are getting paid peanuts ?!
-You're using old busted up local taxi's to get around and you must pay your own fees and cant even provide food
-You ask questions and they give very shallow answers so you're not even sure how the procedure works or how specifically can you reach the top.

Bottom line these people dont have your best interest at heart so dont get sucked in and waste your time and money !
Pros
Cons
Way too many, Just dont
I want to join this company
I'm a man with honesty and respect (Current Employee) –  Mpumalanga3 June 2019
I can work under pressure I enjoy working and I can come to work every day and I hate to be late at work I'm always on time and enjoy working with you
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Iong hours