LGC Limited Employee Reviews

1,0
Echo Chamber of Irrationality
VHG (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NH18 May 2019
A science company with people who ignore evidence and facts to support their personal agendas. Any suggestions for improvements are tabled and ignored.

You will not be given the tools, time or training necessary to do your job. Salary is 15-25% below state and city averages with no hazard pay. Raises are typically only 1-3%.

Most of the management (and all of the upper management on site) cannot use the ERP system and refuse to learn the basics.
Pros
Flexible-ish schedule
Cons
Low pay with even worse "benefits"
4,0
Flessibilità e supporto
Product & Sales Manager GB/Irlanda (Former Employee) –  Greater London27 October 2017
Apprezzavo molto la possibilità di gestire in odo indipendente il mio lavoro, dai viaggi per visitare ai clienti al lavoro d'ufficio, che potevo svolgere anche da casa. Il mio superiore era sempre disponibile per supportarmi.
3,0
Great people. No career prospects
Despatch Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bury6 January 2017
My time in LGC was great! but only because of my team mates. I had to commute 5 hours per day and the pay was no where near enough for my job role. NO career Prospects
Pros
Great people
Cons
No career path

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LGC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

2,5