Only commission paid for policies submitted and issued for a calendar month.
Financial advisor gets no salary. Commission only. All expenses for your own account.
When you apply, you are given a breakdown of salaries as well as job requirements, they are all dependent on tiers.
Yes,we earned only on commission per policy according to the company remuneration stracture.
Yes it is only commission no basic salary for financial advisors
Yes. building a portfolio is the aim of the game. commission are high and rewarding
- What is the company culture at Liberty Life?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Liberty Life?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Liberty Life?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Liberty Life?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Liberty Life? What are the steps along th…5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Liberty Life?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Liberty Life, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Liberty Life?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Liberty Life?4 people answered
- What are the common interview questions asked at Liberty Life. I have an interview with them for t…4 people answered