Liberty Life

Liberty Life Pay & Benefits reviews

3,0
Liberty.... great product - terrible management styles
Cons: No benefits, no support, favoritism with selected advisers, micro managment - constant threats, managers really don't care for their FA's, your just a number. Can go months without pay due to lack of support, H/O taking time to process work, UW restrictions, clawbacks, contract conditions states indefinite training bond

Pro's: Great colleagues, flexible time for yourself
5,0
Good
Good working environment. You work independently. You draw your own salary. A lot of benefits if you work hard. Outbound. Working on site. Communication is good between advisors and management.
Liberty Employee
Overall Liberty is a good company to work for but that is to say if you work for them directly and not for a Franchise affiliate of Liberty, as I believe you really do get a lot of benefits from Liberty directly. Since I started with Liberty I have really enjoyed the people and Company, as it really feels like you are working with family. I have really grown a lot and Liberty has truly taken me on an exceptional journey throughout my almost 6years.
Lukewarm
What you put in is what you get out. Advisors are not employed, but contracted to the company. The benefits are good, i.e. medical aid and pension, discounted bank rates and further tertiary education. Management styles leave a lot to be desired and their hear office staff consistently display incompetence in dealing with clients
3,0
A fast paced competitive environment
At the interview you are enticed with high earning potential which is possible over a period of time.
I have four dependents and my income was not sufficient to sustain my family.
Good work place ever
Is good to work for liberty. And the salary is nice when u reach target .you have moreof your time .you push ur self to make your salary more by working everyday
2,0
Not a great enviroment for growth
If u want to grow it is not the place at all because generally there is no salary there just commission. The company does not have benefits for a n employee
No protection
No growth

Stressful enviroment

Not the best if u have no work experience.
5,0
Working at liberty life there is a family and work balance
Working at liberty life you need to have a weekly plan and stick to it so that you may have a work and family life balance. You write your own salary.
2,0
Not for single moms or people who survive on one income.
Liberty is a wonderful company but as a single mother with one income I would not recommend it. Purely due to claw backs you can have your best month in activity however if policies fall through commission is clawed back until paid in full, essentially you could be working for free.
working at liberty
love working for liberty the culture is great and they have good benefits. the staff are friendly. my team are like family. the sytems are user friendly
Productive and good oppotunies
A reliable and frexibility, good place to work and very good money and you much be a hard worker, dedicated and self- discipline. You determine your goals
Nice company
Nice company to work for with great employee benefits
Awesome work environment with a great culture within the organization
Professional service to advisors & clients
3,0
it was fun and educational
I enjoyed meeting new people, Having to go to different provinces experience how other insurance companies worked in their territories and I also enjoyed attending workshops in different companies that work with liberty.
Pros
free lunch and road trips
Fun place
A typical day at my work would be to deal with client queries, complaints, credit control, new business loading etc.
I work independently and I get the job done meticulously to make sure we reach targets.

The hardest part of the job is when head office departments delay processing requests in which case I need to deal directly with the client and explain why there was a delay.

The most enjoyable part about the job is that I learn something new everyday, no matter how challenging it is.

It is a job that one never gets bored from.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
No benefits
3,0
Most fun and grooming workplace to be in.
Most productive and fun workplace. I learned how to have both good communication skills and interpersonal relationships with colleagues. The management in the company is outstanding. Everything and everyone is respected as well as their jobs mostly their superiors which I believe it's Liberty's culture. The hardest part of the job is to constantly value time, accuracy and hardwork at all time and cost. The most enjoyable part is that the office hours are fair and doesn't affect family hours in any sort, offers extra mural activities at work as often as possible which made it extra fun at work.
Pros
Free lunches
Very rewarding career
Great income structure and benefits, not only commission. Excellent company culture - lots of support. lots of learning. Very rewarding to build a happy client base.
Pros
Income
Cons
Pressure
5,0
Advising clients with financial planning
I was engaging with clients to give them an awareness regards financial planning, from risk product to Investment products, and short and long term Investments.
Pros
I use to get when I sign a big client, my Manager use to give me free lunch
Cons
Yes I usually work extra hours because of the availability of clients
Fun and vibrant place
Working at Liberty is fun but challenging at the samme time.I got to learn a lot there such as working as a team and also being able to deal with different personalities,what i like about the management is that they do not allow senority in the business and the treatment is fair on everyone.The hardest part of the job is meeting deadlines in a short period of time, what i enjoyed the most is the fact that they offer special transport that takes you home when working overtime.
Pros
Random gifts
Cons
work under pressure
Great and Professional Corporate Institute
Liberty is a fantastic company to work for.
Good benefits and positive environment.
Staff are friendly and polite and extremely helpful.

Company lives up to the standard Sir Donald Gordan hoped to achieve.
Pros
Friendly Staff
fun work place
management are skill full
progressive company

lots of opportunities

lots of support from management

fun place to work

there is no basic salary, commission only
5,0
Productive, fun, nice working hours
Liberty is a position for someone who is willing to grow within the possession it is a self managed job so it requires a lot of discipline and character.

I have developed a skill of motivating myself and working towards my goal most importantly.
Pros
Work hours, salary, work environment
Cons
Requires a lot of investment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liberty Life. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9