lovisa Employee Reviews

5,0
Best place to work, it's safe and the workload is durable
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Mooiriver, Potchefstroom22 June 2019
One of the few best companies to work with, the teach a lot of things that will benefit one in the near future, they Incourage teamwork, sisterhood not only for team members but also with their workers' superiors
1,0
Overworked and tedious work experience
Assistant Manager - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng12 April 2019
I enjoyed the team I worked with but unfortunately not the company, the tedious constant change of visual merchandising and diary fill up was a drag to say the least.
Pros
Discounted prices
Cons
Overworked
4,0
work place
Sales lady and admin (Former Employee) –  Mangaung, Free State16 May 2018
Cleaning , attend customers ,manage stock and control ,stock loss,meet new people everyday ,The hardest part of the job was the long trading hours of the mall ,specially with the part time study,Most enjoyable was working with people,Sale end of day.
5,0
productive ,professional and a very fun workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng12 February 2018
Lovisa was the very fun environment, being well trained about the accesories, styled customers in store and making sure that you have established the customers needs.
Cons
9-12 hours
3,0
Work place
SALE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP9 May 2014
A very busy day,make my work exciting,and build my strength,and help me grow in my work expirience,I love team work in every job of the day ive been given which makes and helps management quiet easy.In handling and controlling,and understanding the people you work with,knowing their weak and strong stregnth,the hard part of retail is when the is no businesss,as your salary is from your costumers,the most enjoyable part like I said from the beginning is when the is business reaching your target,making your costumer happy and your emlployer
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Off day