Manpower Italia Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Easy going place
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Waco, TX22 August 2019
The management was easy to get along with. I learned a lot of stuff at this job. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people. A typical day at work was busy.
5,0
Had opportunities to work at various companies with different mgrs.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NY26 May 2017
I did temporary work for a long time because I was in a position at the time where I did not have to work at a permanent job with benefits.

I went to various companies, walking into the relatively unknown, working with many different managers in all different companies where different software knowledge was required. If I was not familiar with a software prior to taking on the assignment, I would practice at the agency. Going from place to place for different lengths of time was not easy, but the experience I obtained was tremendous. I got to see how various companies operate and performed different tasks as needed. I met a lot of great people along the way.

I learned how to adapt to various environments which is not easy for many.
Pros
Met many people, used different software, gained confidence
Cons
traveled all over, did not know what to expect, low pay
Temporary Position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FL24 April 2017
This was a temporary position and so I do not have much to base my review on. The people were very easy to work with. I would recommend this agency.
Wonderful Work Family
UPS Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KY16 June 2015
Loved working here!! Everyone was great to work with! was like having a second family. Hardest part of job was that it was not temperature controlled environment if it was cold outside, it was cold inside.
4,0
Great work experience gained on every assignment
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Providence, RI2 January 2013
Manpower is a great place to work and gain experience. Unlike other temp agencies they offer benefits and are very professional in placing you in new and exciting places.