Manpower Italia

Manpower Italia Employee Reviews for Staffing Specialist

Staffing Specialist7 reviews
3,0
manpower
Ultimately I had to leave because of my husbands job but after being employed by manpower I found I disagreed with their business model and the way employees were treated.
1,0
This company does not exist
I was a contractor at this company for a very short amount of time. The name of the company was Manpower which is a staffing company. I was only there to help the office out for a few months.
Pros
This was a short temp assignment
Cons
This was a short temp assignment
5,0
Staffing
Excellent Company to work for and typical day was extremely rewarding. I thoroughly enjoyed matching the right candidate to the right position to for our clients.
Temporary Assignment
While I loved my time with Manpower, the idea that the position was temporary always sat in the back of my mind and made me anxious thinking when was my last day coming. The instability was not something I would like to experience again. I worked with a great team of recruiters who taught me well. Manpower paved the way for me to enter my current career and for that I am forever grateful.
1,0
Depends on Location
The company as a whole is great. Just depends on the branch. They offer alot of information, but it is information overload.
4,0
I am just concerned with the inability to grow and advance with the Manpower Group. I love the team that I work with and Manpower is a great company to work for, however at this point in my career, I am seeking a position that allows growth in an organization that better matches my skills and experience.
Pros
training
Cons
no advancement opportunities
4,0
Responsible for pre-screening and interviewing candidates for job placement.
Corresponding with various clients/companies in need of workers, then screening and interviewing potential candidates trying to find the best person for the position. Performing background checks, drug screening, as well as checking references. Other responsibilities would include data entry, various clerical duties.
Pros
working with people, feeling like i'm helping others
Cons
no healthcare benefits at this time.